Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 3

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

It’s at the lift side. Near motorbike lots.

oh there arrh... i normally will try to save that $0.001 worth of petrol and try to only turn right towards the exit, when looking for lot 🤣. hardly turn left to the lift there lor...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Atrecord said:

yup, was stuck just after gantry for a couple min, cos got pple waited for others to come out of lot right at the escalator/entrance there... wah piang... CNY lots of lots, just go another one lah, just to save that few steps, made whole world (ok, exaggerated) waited... that's when the glasses started to fog up...

i didn't notice EV charging point leh. the mall so small/old, will attract EV meh?

I've always wondered, why hasn't any car manufacturer put wipers or washers on the mirrors? It would be most useful in such situations, and also in general when it rains. A number of cars have wipers/washers on the headlights, but no one thought of putting wipers on the mirrors?

• Praise 1

On 1/26/2023 at 3:05 PM, Arogab said:

Oh, I working hard to drive and break the car. Haha

Try to find a very deep ponding in Thailand see you can break it or not. 

Not easy since this car is build for ponding...

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 4

32 minutes ago, 601F said:

I've always wondered, why hasn't any car manufacturer put wipers or washers on the mirrors? It would be most useful in such situations, and also in general when it rains. A number of cars have wipers/washers on the headlights, but no one thought of putting wipers on the mirrors?

Already using cameras to replace the side mirrors. Bypass the wiper solution liao! 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, 601F said:

because even if the side mirror is wiped clean, the driver and passenger side window will still have water to block the vision..

that makes wiper on side mirror redundant.. LPPL.. unless windows also got wiper lah :grin:

DBE861BC-25FD-42BB-8687-6724606DD57A.jpeg

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, 601F said:

wah... got potential for such a product? if now invent one, then can sell one pair for every car on earth, wah... huat arrh... 🤣

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Already using cameras to replace the side mirrors. Bypass the wiper solution liao! 

But a lot of ppl will say camera will spoilt

😂

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

the 360 camera screen of my car gives funny image when the cameras are wet 

camera also needs some form of wiper

aw-hr140%20all-weather%20camera%20with%2

• Haha! 6

On 1/26/2023 at 10:25 PM, Civic101 said:

Chery A5 - amazing that this can last almost 20 years and quite well kept still!

IMG_20230126_221801.jpg

This thread never fails to surprise me. We have old Chery in sg? Wtf!

• Haha! 4

22 hours ago, Atrecord said:

i practised this method just on CNY day 3. Rained like hell, inside car aircon cold (and outside must have also been v cold), then went inside hougang mall carpark, which was so stuffy and warm, that all the glass in the car external surface all fogged up, including side mirrors... front and back windscreen at least got wiper to clear... but can't do much for side mirrors... so did this when parking. wah stress man... 😅

The car manual said to use the heated mirror n the windscreen deforester for the front aircon.. usually clear up within seconds

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Oh! So that's the car!😁

I thought you same age as me.?50++ years old.?If my age,this show Knight Rider is so popular in the early 80's.

• Praise 3

2 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Of course lah,so little Electronics.

lol and dont have to worry about gearbox😄 problems or engine eating oil problems i think

↡ Advertisement