Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 3

Carbon82

10 hours ago, Arogab said:

One of our investors got this😍

His 6th car😅

20230118_202757.jpg

And here I am, counting the pennies if i should keep my first car for sentimental value or to trade in when i upgrade to another car...

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Oops thought in Thailand, didn’t notice the s plate for the car behind 😆

i thought the question makes sense. It's not like we dont have folks with foreign wealth sources or politically exposed persons living in sg here...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Wow 6th car is GLS600 somemore so rich, any chance is  related to Thai royalty ? 😁😆

Not really, but I heard the wealth is from grandfather having lots of property. Tiagong one month can collect 500k rental type. Thus, he also invest in our company as investor. 6 cars inclusive of McLaren, Lambo and RR, Bentley sports and S class Maybach. Always in our dinner, driver is always the wife. How wonderful.

Last night dinner got 4 tables but 12 PP wearers😅. Our rolexes are just baby toys only

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

37 minutes ago, 107fan said:

i thought the question makes sense. It's not like we dont have folks with foreign wealth sources or politically exposed persons living in sg here...

But our company investors not much and very local. Coincidentally, many of them got same hobby on watches, makes us so small if we do love watches. And they are locals

• Praise 1

On 1/18/2023 at 8:23 PM, ER-3682 said:

To drive the Century,you need to know how to read Japanese,most Instruction are in Japanese,inc Warning Messages.

Aiyo… there is google translate using the camera. So easy. 

10 hours ago, Arogab said:

Not really, but I heard the wealth is from grandfather having lots of property. Tiagong one month can collect 500k rental type. Thus, he also invest in our company as investor. 6 cars inclusive of McLaren, Lambo and RR, Bentley sports and S class Maybach. Always in our dinner, driver is always the wife. How wonderful.

Last night dinner got 4 tables but 12 PP wearers😅. Our rolexes are just baby toys only

Wah so rich, can easily mix with higher immortals aka ministars cough cough politbootlickingcians 

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Wah so rich, can easily mix with higher immortals aka ministars cough cough politbootlickingcians 

Ministars cannot anyhow show what they have, they will have more. People collect 500K rental need to have maintenance. But those people collect celery is pure profit one hor

• Praise 1

56 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Just nice manage to take a picture of it's rear wheel steer in action

But the angle is very slight I don't think it is noticeable unless one is standing just beside it and observe carefully.

20 hours ago, Arogab said:

But our company investors not much and very local. Coincidentally, many of them got same hobby on watches, makes us so small if we do love watches. And they are locals

a privilege not afforded to many to be able to rub shoulders with such people. Some people work a lifetime and cant afford a RR. And that's the middle class i am talking about!

• Praise 1

Wonder why Richie rich driving mcclaren will go to neighborhood mall like clementi mall, not scared will scrape the under carriage going up and down the Carpark slopes 😅

1B4011E7-A417-4051-B9B7-953915689948.jpeg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Wonder why Richie rich driving mcclaren will go to neighborhood mall like clementi mall, not scared will scrape the under carriage going up and down the Carpark slopes 😅

Cos some of these guys friends with commoners like us lah, they not truly atas type, just like my bosses investors. Today I manage to know which building they own and no wonder one month got 500k rental type. Another ne lagi better, his car got trapped in flood in MY and he was videoed holding an umbrella and a beer on the other hand🤣

• Haha! 3

Got front lifter.

Why scare?
The owner only scare backside

↡ Advertisement