Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 3

Carbon82

26 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Oh I thought Bangkok to genting is considered damn far to drive lol. Google map shows 20 plus hours drive😅

You ask @Adrianli far or not?

🤭

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

Oh I thought Bangkok to genting is considered damn far to drive lol. Google map shows 20 plus hours drive😅

Usually a few Stops going South,maybe stop at Penang for 1 night.

14 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Not in Singapore but unusual to see Thailand car  from Bangkok ( BKK wording) ?especially at genting side or KL side. Parked right behind my car lol on cny day 1. 

9222BB7C-8934-42B7-AF02-7F5204CBC347.jpeg

835EC49C-F5CB-41AE-A2E3-B17F1E4F4D1C.jpeg

I have seen many many occasions, Thai plated cars parked in clarke quay area. Definitely possible for them to reach even sg

Usually they come with Malaysia plates too. Dual plates. 

Edited by 107fan

54 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Now they call it Legender. Haha

Still Fortuner la

Just

Fortuner Leader

Fortuner Lagender

Fortuner GR Sport

Different in engine and trim.

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Still Fortuner la

Just

Fortuner Leader

Fortuner Lagender

Fortuner GR Sport

Different in engine and trim.

Oh, I working hard to drive and break the car. Haha

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Oh, I working hard to drive and break the car. Haha

Unless you mod it, it will not break.

I had seen how Hilux was abused in Cameron Highland.

Incl up Engine power

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Unless you mod it, it will not break.

I had seen how Hilux was abused in Cameron Highland.

Incl up Engine power

If I mod, I'd rather buy my own. But this is company fully paid one :D 

• Haha! 1

On 1/12/2023 at 10:33 PM, Gnahp said:

this is some old school driving techniques 

my father can drive cars without mirrors

he will do this when reversing 

360_F_509549558_b7s4aUuPa4aXo30LI0037hkN

I belongs to the mirrors generation, no mirror I will panic

I think my son will panic if the 360 cameras, lane departure, anti collision or blind spot warning system not working 😁

i practised this method just on CNY day 3. Rained like hell, inside car aircon cold (and outside must have also been v cold), then went inside hougang mall carpark, which was so stuffy and warm, that all the glass in the car external surface all fogged up, including side mirrors... front and back windscreen at least got wiper to clear... but can't do much for side mirrors... so did this when parking. wah stress man... 😅

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

i practised this method just on CNY day 3. Rained like hell, inside car aircon cold (and outside must have also been v cold), then went inside hougang mall carpark, which was so stuffy and warm, that all the glass in the car external surface all fogged up, including side mirrors... front and back windscreen at least got wiper to clear... but can't do much for side mirrors... so did this when parking. wah stress man... 😅

common problem in hougang mall. i go there quite often oso.

and many people park so slowly..

there's new EV charging point there liao, but i've never seen any EV use it. waste space hahaha

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

common problem in hougang mall. i go there quite often oso.

and many people park so slowly..

there's new EV charging point there liao, but i've never seen any EV use it. waste space hahaha

yup, was stuck just after gantry for a couple min, cos got pple waited for others to come out of lot right at the escalator/entrance there... wah piang... CNY lots of lots, just go another one lah, just to save that few steps, made whole world (ok, exaggerated) waited... that's when the glasses started to fog up...

i didn't notice EV charging point leh. the mall so small/old, will attract EV meh?

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
16 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

same for me

yesterday I need to wind down and wind up the side window glasses to wipe away the condensations when I entered a mall

otherwise like driving a submarine 😁

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

yup, was stuck just after gantry for a couple min, cos got pple waited for others to come out of lot right at the escalator/entrance there... wah piang... CNY lots of lots, just go another one lah, just to save that few steps, made whole world (ok, exaggerated) waited... that's when the glasses started to fog up...

i didn't notice EV charging point leh. the mall so small/old, will attract EV meh?

It’s at the lift side. Near motorbike lots.

↡ Advertisement