dcb510c9-e0ca-487a-a8ea-cce22c0a8f33.jpg

11acf3b9-817f-406e-95b7-c70c45a23b5b.jpg

52ea5060-f72a-4c12-a8df-cdcb51ebbcd6.jpg

3e3cb57e-4044-4b35-8a00-428e97cb0303.jpg

f1dcabc7-b5e0-4c91-afff-27ce5b98a222.jpg

5f71e502-b733-4fae-b523-1c30f6c610ec.jpg

ac687ae1-d979-452e-a03d-c0350a5f50cc.jpg

644392ee-e306-44e6-af57-571111356bdb.jpg

From these press photos and spec, it seems to be even better than the new Samsung Fold 4. 

Price

• 256GB / 12GB RAM: RMB8,999
  • 512GB / 12GB RAM: RMB9,999
  • 1TB / 12GB RAM: RMB11,999
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 14

Wah, more bang for bucks with more screen estate, storage, battery capacity, charging speed... 

Only thing will be the damn crease.. Not sure if I can live with it. 

Too bulky for me. It will be good as a 2nd phone. Standby time looks short. I dont like bringing along a big power bank. To be honest not very practical bringing it out. It is neither a here nor there device if you compare it to a regular palm size smartphone and a device like a microsoft surface tablet, this is more useful because of its keyboard. Most ppl will rather have two device eg. smartphone + tablet with keyboard rather than have a folding phone. With the folding phone price you can buy the two devices(any brand).

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Too bulky for me. It will be good as a 2nd phone. Standby time looks short. I dont like bringing along a big power bank. To be honest not very practical bringing it out. It is neither a here nor there device if you compare it to a regular palm size smartphone and a device like a microsoft surface tablet, this is more useful because of its keyboard. Most ppl will rather have two device eg. smartphone + tablet with keyboard rather than have a folding phone. With the folding phone price you can buy the two devices(any brand).

More for those lady with bag or those insurance agent sitting at cafe.😁

I would recommend the flip Samsung instead. Small elegant and sexy. 😁

• Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Kopites said:

More for those lady with bag or those insurance agent sitting at cafe.😁

I would recommend the flip Samsung instead. Small elegant and sexy. 😁

I would like to have the Samsung Flip phone but many commented that battery life is mediocre. Hope that the latest one will have a bigger capacity battery somehow around 4500 mah to 5000 mah.

Edited by DOBIEMKZ

9 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I would like to have the Samsung Flip phone but many commented that battery life is mediocre. Hope that the latest one will have a bigger capacity battery somehow around 4500 mah to 5000 mah.

considering that as well, but I was hoping for a 1 TB storage which is not avail...

13 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Thanks for the info. 

Thinking if getting one for wifey. Probably will read through more reviews. 

21 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

nope. 3700mah.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Thanks for the info. 

reviews is more sturdy than the previous. good build quality. slight increase in batt size. But samsungs generally dont have very good battery life nowadays.

Initial impressions review out yesterday already.

• Praise 4

I find the fold and flip are abit of novelty. Maybe more so for the flip. But the fold is not really for the average consumers. Unless one is always on multi tasking. But again, the duo is better for that. 

Aesthetically the crease on the plastic screen and the gap at the hinge when folded is just not for me. It just feels incomplete and more like a prototype for me. 

I'm still surviving on my 64gb S9+. Almost paid for an Oppo find x3 pro on 8.8. But think i will wait for find x5 pro price to drop when new flagship comes out.
Cos the battery life is better on the find x5 series vs x3.

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I'm still surviving on my 64gb S9+. Almost paid for an Oppo find x3 pro on 8.8. But think i will wait for find x5 pro price to drop when new flagship comes out.
Cos the battery life is better on the find x5 series vs x3.

I am using s9+ as well. 😁

Hard to spoil it though. No excuse to got another phone. Haiz. 

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

I am using s9+ as well. 😁

Hard to spoil it though. No excuse to got another phone. Haiz. 

i already changed the battery. yeah so no complaints for now. but i have hardly any space for apps. given that every crap thing requires an app nowadays.

13 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Thanks for the info. 

i got one for my wife few months ago, she loves flip phone since motorola time and this is like back to the old days.

She is now enjoying every moment of the phone, with the samsung ring case, it is small enough to hold with one hand for a girl, the best thing is you dun need a phone stand for the flip :D

my-feature-galaxy-z-flip3-5g-silicone-co

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6