If my car seldom use coz I retired....

Axela525

3 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

you mean AD did that ? :slow:

All ADs will do that, or they cover the cams with some cloth when the car is in their workshop...

Mechanics also need their privacy ok.... :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

@Vratenza I dunno where I put the list...but I know 120k change all filters in the car, ask me to book 1st morning slot....U can call them ask, they will tell u, as for 120k for 150k dun think can as diff millage diff price.

For Mazda, the even numbers (20, 40, 60k) are considered major. The super major one is 60k or 120k for the above case. 

AD need to wait very long, even worse if you want Saturday slots. 

Twincharged

You should see the service check list they use. Makes my toes laugh to see the items they put there to check. 
I always find the mechanics tick the check list sheet for fun. More than a few occasions I see a check mark but obviously wasn’t check. 
gave up on AD. 

• Praise 2

Long time ago my fren sent his mazda for servicing early in the morning. Nothing was done only late afternoon based on the cam he had. Then he went to complain. Maybe after that they cover the cam for all cars liao. Lol.

• Haha! 1

17 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I read online one. I dunno. hahaha. I secondary never study chemistry. I bio phys student. 

u got Pass Preambree Tree or not ....... my friend askin' 

Its Ok lah .... my car also serbice once a year .... mileage oso belly low ... 8 year old Jepun kar...... in a year mileage hardly 5-6k oni 

All dis is real 1..... I say 1 not my friend @Hoseyboh say 1 :grin:

Wah! steady lah ...... congrats on Litirement ..... MCF oso many lookin 4ward to it too  

Edited by BanCoe
  • Haha! 2

If you're retired, nothing to do, you can do some GrabExpress-Bike. Deliver lightweight items, with your car.

The benefits: 

1. At your own time - go online, wait for orders
  2. Make money
  3. Put some mileage in your car
  4. No stress
  5. Pass time
  6. Get some exercise, walking

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Its Ok lah .... my car also serbice once a year .... mileage oso belly low ... 8 year old Jepun kar...... in a year mileage hardly 5-6k oni 

All dis is real 1..... I say 1 not my friend @Hoseyboh say 1 :grin:

Wah! steady lah ...... congrats on Litirement ..... MCF oso many lookin 4ward to it too  

Wah piang! how you know my car also same same ah...8 1/2 year old car mileage only less than 50K ah!

Cause I Merdeka ah?😁

• Haha! 2

14 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

You should see the service check list they use. Makes my toes laugh to see the items they put there to check. 
I always find the mechanics tick the check list sheet for fun. More than a few occasions I see a check mark but obviously wasn’t check. 
gave up on AD. 

I used to service my nissan at tan chong bk timah which is their flagship wkshop. I took out my spare tire ler but every servicing the checklist still has a tick for the check spare tire.

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

If you're retired, nothing to do, you can do some GrabExpress-Bike. Deliver lightweight items, with your car.

The benefits: 

1. At your own time - go online, wait for orders
  2. Make money
  3. Put some mileage in your car
  4. No stress
  5. Pass time
  6. Get some exercise, walking

Can also do some Grab ride once a while? 😂

Just now, Columbian78 said:

I used to service my nissan at tan chong bk timah which is their flagship wkshop. I took out my spare tire ler but every servicing the checklist still has a tick for the check spare tire.

Those checklist from AD is just for show la. They default tick everything, whether or not got check or do. 

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Can also do some Grab ride once a while? 😂

Actually once retired, best is not to think about making money anymore, just enjoy the carefree, available time

• Praise 3