Road trip half round peninsular malaysia

Philipkee

26 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Oh you didn't cut across from Cameron Highlands via Gua Musang to Trengganu?

He drove to Ringlet.  From Ringlet, he drove to Sg Koyan.  The junction should be next to Shell station.

From Sg Koyan, he drove to Raub.  From Raub, he went to Kuantan.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

He drove to Ringlet.  From Ringlet, he drove to Sg Koyan.  The junction should be next to Shell station.

From Sg Koyan, he drove to Raub.  From Raub, he went to Kuantan.

Oh... from the map I thought he went through Gua Musang...

29 minutes ago, Colin03 said:

@Philipkee A nice coast trip in the east - 1 driver throughout the trip.

I am looking forward for such a drive but my wife does not want to drive in malaysia

Oh why? Really love driving... must incept her to love it too... ha ha ha...

11 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Oh... from the map I thought he went through Gua Musang...

Gua Musang is North East of CH.

He used East Coast Highway 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, teomingern said:

Oh you didn't cut across from Cameron Highlands via Gua Musang to Trengganu?

This was from the Google map route.  The road was actually very smooth and downslope.  I achieved 30km/litre and my car is not even hybrid

• Praise 2

(edited)
9 hours ago, teomingern said:

Oh why? Really love driving... must incept her to love it too... ha ha ha...

It's actually damn Xiong.  7 hours of driving daily cos you can't really go fast.  Even the east coast highway or Route 3, has speed limit of 90km/HR.  I mean you can try to speed but the road is not as smooth and straight like nshw plus got traffic lights.

I actually thought of a round Malaysia trip but it will be damn siong and need a week or so. 

This trip is not too bad cos we can recover after the trip itself but any longer and you will need to recover during the trip, like maybe rest a few days in Penang.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Thanks for sharing bro......

I am planning one as well.   But a longer one for a month by taking time to drive and explore.  Can't drive 7 hours a day man. 😅

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Many years ago I drove around MY. The northern side, near Thailand border, K Baru, is also very nice.

• Praise 3

16 hours ago, Philipkee said:

It's actually damn Xiong.  7 hours of driving daily cos you can't really go fast.  Even the east coast highway or Route 3, has speed limit of 90km/HR.  I mean you can try to speed but the road is not as smooth and straight like nshw plus got traffic lights.

I actually thought of a round Malaysia trip but it will be damn siong and need a week or so. 

This trip is not too bad cos we can recover after the trip itself but any longer and you will need to recover during the trip, like maybe rest a few days in Penang.

Oh? East Coast must take time... but even more fun leh... cos must overtake on narrow trunk roads... of course my wife sweat every time I take over into the opposite direction lar... hahaha...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1