I See, I Laugh, I Share...

therock

3 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

What her name huh? When i saw on tv always remind me of a billionaire wife - Cherie Lim

image.png.a5ee49a30262e5ff802aba165a513ddb.png

I forgot..haha.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

https://mustsharenews.com/woman-4d-winning-ticket/

photo_2023-01-31-17.36.131.jpg

Woman’s Friend Buys 4D On Her Behalf & Refuses To Return Winning Ticket

When it comes to legal gambling avenues in Singapore, 4D is one of the most convenient ways to take a lucky punt at a fortune.

However, no matter how quick and easy it is, some folks may still struggle to find time to hedge their bets.

This happened to a woman who got the help of her friend to purchase a 4D ticket on her behalf.

However, after finding out she had won S$200,000, the friend allegedly refused to pass her the winning ticket.

Edited by Windwaver
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Windwaver said:

https://mustsharenews.com/woman-4d-winning-ticket/

photo_2023-01-31-17.36.131.jpg

Woman’s Friend Buys 4D On Her Behalf & Refuses To Return Winning Ticket

When it comes to legal gambling avenues in Singapore, 4D is one of the most convenient ways to take a lucky punt at a fortune.

However, no matter how quick and easy it is, some folks may still struggle to find time to hedge their bets.

This happened to a woman who got the help of her friend to purchase a 4D ticket on her behalf.

However, after finding out she had won S$200,000, the friend allegedly refused to pass her the winning ticket.

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/bet-4d-winning-ticket/

How can $1 win $200k?

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

$100 big.

News article stated the victim earn around 2k per month in wages. That is about 1200 per month. 🤔 She need some help indeed. The NCPG?

Edited by Kopites

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

That's not the winning ticket...but I'm gonna buy that number today...just in case...😁

That is why I hardly bet on 4d. $100 for 200k only. I would rather use the 100 to buy toto isystem 12 @$33 each.

• Praise 1

If place such big bets, best to go buy ownself. 

Not everyone can resist such temptation and I din read the full article but was the $100 paid first or to be paid later? 

Paid first nothing to argue.

To be paid later, there lies a thin line between trust/friendship and "reasonableness" where the "greedy/tempted party" will self reason until its very the reasonable/correct that afterall, it's one's own money used to buy that ticket what. So own money, own luck, own winnings. 

Also, if ownself buy, maybe number no strike. 

😅😂😂😂😂 That's how life maketh fools of people. 

Yada-ing. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

That is why I hardly bet on 4d. $100 for 200k only. I would rather use the 100 to buy toto isystem 12 @$33 each.

Odds are 4x24 permutations =$96 of bets to get 1/416.66 (24/10000) chances of striking 8k for 1st prize, 1k for starter, $240 for consolation. 

Toto? 1/millions...😅