[Official] 2023 4th Generation Toyota Vios (AC100)

Carbon82

Car makers are working on aero kits to reduce drag. Better fuel economy I guess.

You dont see these aero kits on older cars. The Toyota even has a rear diffuser. 

cars.jpg.18cdf0d45281f241d140048d01f84ac5.jpg

Edited by Watwheels

Just now, Watwheels said:

Car makers are working on aero kits to reduce drag. Better fuel economy I guess.

You dont see these aero kits on older cars.

cars.jpg.4d1ed22497752b9de1d4afbe0818a342.jpg

That's to reduce wind turbulence in wheel arc

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Are these real vents? I would think they are purely cosmetic. 😁

It is supposed to clean up turbulent wind in wheel arch

On 8/15/2022 at 5:07 PM, Heartbreakid said:

The exterior style is not to my taste, the windscreen looks more upright now and the whole design looks uncle. Interior is nice though. Current design, among Honda City, and this upcoming Toyota Vios, AND the Nissan Almera, which is not sold here, I prefer Nissan Almera the most for being most sleek and its interior is decent too.

actually we are missing out on some good cars .. i posted in steveluv's makan in thailand thread on my drives there in the nissan almera .. good power, fantastic fuel economy of 22-23 km/l (best of 25.1 km/l), great equipment levels (led drl, led headlights, aeb, blind spot monitor, rear cross traffic alert .. 

the new vios ativ is supposed to have the same 23.3 km/l fuel economy and about the same pricing (under B700,000/SGD28.000) for the top spec models .. but have not seen it in the flesh yet ..

2 hours ago, Mooose said:

actually we are missing out on some good cars .. i posted in steveluv's makan in thailand thread on my drives there in the nissan almera .. good power, fantastic fuel economy of 22-23 km/l (best of 25.1 km/l), great equipment levels (led drl, led headlights, aeb, blind spot monitor, rear cross traffic alert .. 

the new vios ativ is supposed to have the same 23.3 km/l fuel economy and about the same pricing (under B700,000/SGD28.000) for the top spec models .. but have not seen it in the flesh yet ..

Yes very sad indeed! In MY and TH the Almera and City Hatchback are two very good looking cars! The NCP151 Vios that i own looks like a clown compared to them...

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Mooose said:

The new Almera is such a nice package and yet Tan Chong didn't bring in. The previous model was ugly and they brought in but ended up low sales. 

I thought if Almera comes with epower equipped like the Note, it would have been such a great package. Don't know what the Japanese are thinking these days. 😆

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

The new Almera is such a nice package and yet Tan Chong didn't bring in. The previous model was ugly and they brought in but ended up low sales. 

I thought if Almera comes with epower equipped like the Note, it would have been such a great package. Don't know what the Japanese are thinking these days. 😆

Tan chong now have no sedan to sell currently right? I see like only got note and kicks still have some people buying. Even their new qashqai also no see on the road.

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Yes very sad indeed! In MY and TH the Almera and City Hatchback are two very good looking cars! The NCP151 Vios that i own looks like a clown compared to them...

The Vios Ativ does not seem to replace the Vios (the present model sold here) as both models are sold side by side in Thailand now ..

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Tan chong now have no sedan to sell currently right? I see like only got note and kicks still have some people buying. Even their new qashqai also no see on the road.

Ya. No sedans in lineup. In fact their lineup has strung alot.

Let's wait and see what our spec will be from AD. They sure try to take this and that out from the official spec. The worst will be removal of Toyota Safety Sense, Electronic parking break + Auto Hold.

42 minutes ago, Fellows said:

Let's wait and see what our spec will be from AD. They sure try to take this and that out from the official spec. The worst will be removal of Toyota Safety Sense, Electronic parking break + Auto Hold.

Only Altis Hybrid has Electronic parking break + Auto Hold.

↡ Advertisement