2022 3rd Generation Toyota Sienta

Carbon82

Happened to be in LK, and went to see the new Sienta.IMG_20220930_142657.thumb.jpg.4e0034ef4b30da533ff14a1c0abb9516.jpg

Launches in Oct, but is already in the showroom with a test-drive unit.

Price is $152 888 with 2.48% interest if you're taking a loan.

There are 2 other groups looking at it and being uninterested in it, I got out of the showroom 5 mins later.

Ps. It's no Citroen C4 Cactus, the "airbumps" have been removed as per the pic.

IMG_20220916_221445.thumb.jpg.25c0e8e472feed930257f23aba9882b4.jpg

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

already in SG showroom? so fast? 

to take pre-orders first and the first batch of stock lor, nowadays Toyota wait times also quite long. Once their Yaris Cross Hybrid was 8-12 months

On 8/26/2022 at 11:49 AM, wongpumpkins said:

just got a quote from one Petrol G $144888 and Hybrid G $151888..different between petrol and hybrid not too big

overpriced van

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

every 4 wheels in Singapore is over priced lah.  I read it over the weekend, BM is having the car in the showroom on 15th Oct! what is surprise! the BM lady boss not only pretty, also very capable. 👍

Inchape not BM. 

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

I think she is CEO of Inchcape Sg and BM

Yes. CEO of inchape. Champion motor, and BM under inchape umbrella. 

Just now, Kopites said:

Yes. CEO of inchape. Champion motor, and BM under inchape umbrella. 

She is both CEO of Inchcape Sg and BM.

Champion Motor has a separate CEO.

On 10/3/2022 at 8:12 AM, mikk123 said:

BM is having the car in the showroom on 15th Oct! what is surprise! the BM lady boss not only pretty, also very capable. 👍

got pic?

need verify true or not

Just want to know how is the space like when sitting in the third row? Is this the can drive to Penang with all seats occupied type of MPV? After third row raised, got space for 2 x 24" suitcases or not?

On 8/24/2022 at 8:21 AM, Watwheels said:

Toyota did a colab with citroen before with the C1, Aygo in the past. Maybe the citroen design grew on them. Now it looks like a Berlingo van, dunno which make year.

One of the no good interior design of the sienta is the floor below the middle row seats, it is raised to store the last row seats. My wife said she was in an awkward sitting position when taking phv, like squatting. She's not that tall, only 1.68m but she said it was uncomfortable. My children also mentioned there are no armrests on the doors. I told them the doors are sliding type so the armrest will become an obstruction.

For me I dont like the sliding door groove design. I recall some car makers(like the citroen van, LoL) design the groove just beneath the rear window, from far it is like part of the window, not so obvious.

Yeah, they stick to the original concept, not much has changed except for the exterior. 

Would like some feedback from actual owners of the 3rd gen Sienta. Have seen a few around so guessing its getting more popular being Cat A with VES A2 rebate.

How does it drive? Visibility good all around? Is there much road and wind noise when driving - with no radio/music playing? 

Any issues with the raised floor of the 2nd row as highlighted by Watwheels above? Are the knees in an awkward high angle and thus not getting enough thigh support?

How’s the FC? Better than the 4.0L/100km claimed by Toyota?

Does the head unit play nicely with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto?

Does the head unit have 360 degree all around view?

Does the 2nd or 3rd row have AC vents? If not, can the AC keep passengers in the 2nd/3rd row cool in Singapore’s hot weather? Are the windows tinted to keep UV-A and UV-B rays out or one has to take to a workshop for after market mods?

I see a number of them of the road but all are phv. Quite a budget mover for those that need more seats and considering the price, one the cheaper options at this COE era. If budget is not constraint, the bigger sibling will be a better comfort choice. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

I would like to know more about Sienta .  Will buy it on April . 

Thanks . 

↡ Advertisement