The Retirement Thread

These is the thread for those who fully retire after this day 23 Aug 2022

come in here and put a seal, let us celebrate with you

Talk about what made you retire, how you feel, what keeps you occupied in retirement and how much you spend on what who where.  

It time to sit back and enjoy , you deserve it.

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Some of us already in the routine of sending/fetching grandchewren, farming investments, dividends and clocking the weekly golf game or daily swimming at the club... doesn't need to be made pubic, yeah?

• Praise 1

Twincharged
6 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Some of us already in the routine of sending/fetching grandchewren, farming investments, dividends and clocking the weekly golf game or daily swimming at the club... doesn't need to be made pubic, yeah?

Pubic? 😂

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 11

He said until very serious, must be fully retired after 23rd Aug, i dont even dare to post anything here until i see making pubic public 🤣🤣.

I am still working very hard  now to earn my lunch later,  but will retire after 23rd Aug, ......one of these days,can cum here or not ? 😃😃

But yah, looking forward to becoming one,......hopefully not too long down the road.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

8 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Then this thread not so much for you lor

its for those who retire after yesterday. In other words, brand new retirees

You laojiao no need lah

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

He said until very serious, must be fully retired after 23rd Aug, i dont even dare to post anything here until i see making pubic public 🤣🤣.

I am still working very hard  now to earn my lunch later,  but will retire after 23rd Aug, ......one of these days,can cum here or not ? 😃😃

But yah, looking forward to becoming one,......hopefully not too long down the road.

Correct, you read carefully 

good job

Semi retired no count.  Unless work is pure hobby.  Zero commitment 

hopefully can see more MCFers reporting here. Including myself

Edited by Throttle2

Envy those who can choose to retire unlike some who are booted out and forced to retire 😭 

Edited by Ginyu

33 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

Envy those who can choose to retire unlike some who are booted out and forced to retire 😭 

Sometimes, its better that way.  Nothing to envy about.  I was retrenched too as most people here would know.   Best days of my (non)working life. 

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

An accidental typo and all the juices start flowing…..I mean ideas, sorry

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Dp26 said:

This thread needs to stay alive for many many years before I can be a real part of statistics !! 

Same for me, my target retirement year is 2028

i will be joing this group in early November when i hit 67 but not by choice, like some of you, as my (Jap) company boss does not want to follow the current MOM guideline to allow employees to continue to work until 68.

after that i may dust my road bike and try to cover all the park connectors.

• Praise 6

9 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Must include activity like the daily wee hours walk around parks, roads and get up close with wild animal and party animal...😁

IMG_20220824_050425.jpg.74bda36f47818eaae6aa16bca0ea4a18.jpg

IMG_20220709_152924.jpg.854d65e236ba193cd3c9ab277d260041.jpg

B1320502-4581-4A4D-8BB9-B88217EA88FE.jpeg.d7c74ef9da22f8261a48a903f725f285.jpg

• Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, EasyGoing said:

i will be joing this group in early November when i hit 67 but not by choice, like some of you, as my (Jap) company boss does not want to follow the current MOM guideline to allow employees to continue to work until 68.

after that i may dust my road bike and try to cover all the park connectors.

Plough enuf...cruise down the road ahead...👍

↡ Advertisement