MCF HangOut x Volkswagen Car Clinic - 23 Sept, 630pm onwards.

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

image.png

Hello to all MCFers! I am extremely excited to announce to you guys that we are going to partner with one of my favourite brands in town with another MCF HangOut! You can now sign up and join us for this Volkswagen car clinic to get yourself familiar with the existing Volkswagen lineups!

<<<Click here to register>>>

When I think of Volkswagen, the first thing that came into my mind is the wide variety of cars that they offer to the consumers. From a fast hatchback like the Golf to the buffy Touareg, there should be one car that can suits your lifestyle needs when it comes to automotive solution! So, we have reached out to Volkswagen Singapore, and we are going to conduct a Car Clinic on the 23th of Sept at 247 Alexandra Rd, and here's what you can expect! 

• Get to test drive every Volkswagen model that is available in the showroom! 
  • Win attractive lucky draw, the grand lucky draw will be a 4D3N Weekend Driveaway of Volkswagen Flagship Model, Volkswagen Touareg!
  • Limited-edition Volkswagen merchandise when you RSVP and attend the event
  • Q&A session with Mr Julian Kho, GM (Editorial) of Sgcarmart, Singapore No. 1 Automotive Portal. 
  • And an unveiling of a new VW model! (More details will be updated on the 16 Aug 2022) Stay tuned! 

Test Drive Available!

Get to test drive your preferred Volkswagen model and learn more about the car from our friendly staff during the Car Clinic that we have specially organised for you! 

image.thumb.png.999df633e8b770adb3cb51956637f19e.png

image.thumb.png.067c3e3d3da1a5e67b9165cc2eb5fc81.png

Special Shoutout! 

VW_Touareg_5730x1968.jpg

One of Volkswagen's flagship models, the Volkswagen Touareg is a luxury SUV that can simply exceed all your expectation that you ask from a luxury SUV. And here are the three things that I like about the Touareg! 

1. The R-Line exterior package levels up the luxury with larger alloy wheels, enhanced chrome detailing, and an 'R' insignia emblazoned on the front grille.
  2.  DYNAUDIO Sound System (R-Line), that utilises a Dolby 7.1 amplifier with a power output of 730 watts to drive a total of fourteen loudspeakers.
  3. 3.0 V6 TSI Engine, 340 PS of power and 450 Nm of torque, good for 0 to 100 km/h in 5.9 seconds.

New Model added!

Volkswagen Singapore also beef up the line ups by adding in one more model into the selection. The days are still too early. While I cannot tell you which model is it. You can drop your comment down and let me know which model you think it will be. And sign up for our MCF HangOut and get to see the new model firsthand in person!!!

>>>Experience Volkswagen's flagship models and enjoy discounts up to $5,000<<<

Date: 23 Sept 2022, Friday  

Time: 6.30 pm – 10.30 pm (Registration starts at 6.30 pm.)  

Venue: 247 Alexandra Road  

(Parking is FREE)  

Registration Fee: $10 per registrant 

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT :

• Stand to win a 4D3N weekend driveaway in Arteon R-Line
  • Experience Volkswagen's flagship models and enjoy discounts up to $5,000 on Arteon and Touareg

Test Drive Available!!!

• 🚙 Volkswagen Golf
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Polo
  • 🚙 Volkswagen T-Cross
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Tiguan
  • 🚙 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Passat
  • 🚙 Volkswagen Touran
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Sharan
  •  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 8/25/2022 at 11:44 AM, kobayashiGT said:

ARTEON_LAUNCH_948x520_Final-.png.d45c369d6244efbb3a3f1061bdd1a818.png

Hello to all MCFers! I am extremely excited to announce to you guys that we are going to partner with one of my favourite brands in town with another MCF HangOut! You can now sign up and join us for this Volkswagen car clinic to get yourself familiar with the existing Volkswagen lineups!

When I think of Volkswagen, the first thing that came into my mind is the wide variety of cars that they offer to the consumers. From a fast hatchback like the Golf to the buffy Touareg, there should be one car that can suits your lifestyle needs when it comes to automotive solution! So, we have reached out to Volkswagen Singapore, and we are going to conduct a Car Clinic on the 23th of Sept at 247 Alexandra Rd, and here's what you can expect! 

• Win attractive lucky draw, the grand lucky draw will be a 4D3N Weekend Driveaway of Volkswagen Flagship Model, Volkswagen Touareg!
  • Q&A session with Mr Julian Kho, GM (Editorial) of Sgcarmart, Singapore No. 1 Automotive Portal. 
  • And an unveiling of a new VW model! (More details will be updated on the 16 Aug 2022) Stay tuned! 

Test Drive Available!

Get to test drive your preferred Volkswagen model and learn more about the car from our friendly staff during the Car Clinic that we have specially organised for you! 

Special Shoutout! 

VW_Touareg_5730x1968.jpg

One of Volkswagen's flagship models, the Volkswagen Touareg is a luxury SUV that can simply exceed all your expectation that you ask from a luxury SUV. And here are the three things that I like about the Touareg! 

1. The R-Line exterior package levels up the luxury with larger alloy wheels, enhanced chrome detailing, and an 'R' insignia emblazoned on the front grille.
  2.  DYNAUDIO Sound System (R-Line), that utilises a Dolby 7.1 amplifier with a power output of 730 watts to drive a total of fourteen loudspeakers.
  3. 3.0 V6 TSI Engine, 340 PS of power and 450 Nm of torque, good for 0 to 100 km/h in 5.9 seconds.

New Model added!

Volkswagen Singapore also beef up the line ups by adding in one more model into the selection. The days are still too early. While I cannot tell you which model is it. You can drop your comment down and let me know which model you think it will be. And sign up for our MCF HangOut and get to see the new model firsthand in person!!!

>>>Experience Volkswagen's flagship models and enjoy discounts up to $3,000<<<

(Parking is FREE)  

(Get limited-edition Volkswagen merchandise and grocery voucher when you RSVP and attend the event) 

Test Drive Available!!!

• 🚙 Volkswagen Golf
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Polo
  • 🚙 Volkswagen T-Cross
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Tiguan
  • 🚙 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Passat
  • 🚙 Volkswagen Touran
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Sharan
  •  

I can bet the new model must not be the Amarok and not the Virtus (although the latter can eat Vios and City for breakfast, lunch and dinner, together with supper)

• Praise 1

Kaki just booked Sharan during road show ... fantastic deal at 196k vs listed 239k when ody is 220k 🥳🥳

Discontinued model but who cares with coe at 114k or 82k lelong $ for the care ... 350Nm 220bhp and conti ride albeit do check FC cos definitely not an hybrid 😝

• Praise 2

On 8/25/2022 at 11:44 AM, kobayashiGT said:

ARTEON_LAUNCH_948x520_Final-.png.d45c369d6244efbb3a3f1061bdd1a818.png

Test Drive Available!

Special Shoutout! 

VW_Touareg_5730x1968.jpg

New Model added!

>>>Experience Volkswagen's flagship models and enjoy discounts up to $3,000<<<

(Parking is FREE)  

(Get limited-edition Volkswagen merchandise and grocery voucher when you RSVP and attend the event) 

Test Drive Available!!!

• 🚙 Volkswagen Golf
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Polo
  • 🚙 Volkswagen T-Cross
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Tiguan
  • 🚙 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Passat
  • 🚙 Volkswagen Touran
  • 🚘 Volkswagen Sharan
  •  

My frd asking which SE which will there on that day..

Your Title very Misleading with ''Clinic'' Name,i thought calling for ''Problematic'' VW go & see ''Doctor''[Master Mechanic from Germany] to solve Problems unable to settle from Singapore Workshop.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
14 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Your Title very Misleading with ''Clinic'' Name,i thought calling for ''Problematic'' VW go & see ''Doctor''[Master Mechanic from Germany] to solve Problems unable to settle from Singapore Workshop.

Hahhaa. the clinic i am sharing is clinical, you must go down and take a look at these VW cars. [flowerface]

• Haha! 3

On 9/3/2022 at 12:44 PM, richard_crl032 said:

Kaki just booked Sharan during road show ... fantastic deal at 196k vs listed 239k when ody is 220k 🥳🥳

Discontinued model but who cares with coe at 114k or 82k lelong $ for the car ... 350Nm 220bhp and conti ride albeit do check FC cos definitely not an hybrid 😝

Waaah .. kaki collected his Sharan yesterday liao ... 1 week from signing on the dotted line 🥳🥳

Internal Moderator
On 9/11/2022 at 4:09 PM, Lotr said:

Registration page shows arteon available for test drive. Is it really available?

Yes the Arteon will be available for a test drive!

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
On 9/7/2022 at 8:47 AM, Fat_slayer said:

New model is facelifted VW Arteon?  

The VW Arteon will be there and it is beautiful. Sign up for the event and be one of the first to test drive the Arteon! 

• Praise 1