iPhone 14 anyone?

therock

Our 5G network is taking ages to cover island wide. Only ip12 and above supports 5G. Maybe that's why ppl stick to their older phones.

In more developed countries they have even started to use eSim, no need for physical sim card. Their iphones do not have the sim card tray. 

We are very slow.

Supercharged
4 hours ago, RadX said:

If all like you, wait till phone die then buy, Apple would have file Chap11 long time ago😂😂

Well iphone 6 is still "new". I am also still using the very first iPad 1 that was launched in 2010. It also refuses to die.

Oops...no wonder Apple Ipad sales was down 13.1% YoY in last night earning reports. 😄

Truly living the sustainable way by stretching out the life of the most used electronic gadgets in the world..... the phone and the tablet. 🤣

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Starry said:

My iphone 6 refuse to die leh..........so I can't change new phone. 😄

Quality of the iphone rocks......😆

When i had my Samsung galaxy j1 Ace, my colleague will tell me, i help you make the phone die :D

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

When i had my Samsung galaxy j1 Ace, my colleague will tell me, i help you make the phone die :D

My iphone 6 was problem free except battery was screwed by Beijing winter.

I still can use it for Waze.

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Starry said:

My iphone 6 refuse to die leh..........so I can't change new phone. 😄

Quality of the iphone rocks......😆

Wow, shows their rigid testing is good yah🤣

4 hours ago, RadX said:

If all like you, wait till phone die then buy, Apple would have file Chap11 long time ago😂😂

Dont sat like that, or I will be drink west north wind arh

• Haha! 2

I received one recently. It is under business plan. Just the 6.1" screen, not pro, not max, regular one.

Previously using iphone12.

Edited by Watwheels

Went looking for a Pro Max and they are out at Singtel... 

Was really trying to accept the plus, but for a couple of hundred more, the Pro Max seems better...

17 minutes ago, therock said:

Was really trying to accept the plus, but for a couple of hundred more, the Pro Max seems better...

Find the Pro Max very heavy. Lol. Even the plus also not very light.

5 hours ago, therock said:

Everywhere no stock

6 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Everywhere no stock

Zhengzhou is under lockdown. That's where the pro max is produced.

Foxconn fiasco with underpaying the replacement workers who were replacing the ones fleeing the original lockdown resulted in the riots.

Production shortfall is 6 million units below expected. 

People who buy pro maxes for xmas presents for their loved ones aren't exactly the kind that has a budget and put off a purchase lol. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Find the Pro Max very heavy. Lol. Even the plus also not very light.

Yeah these phones are more bricks rather than anything. Esp ip14 don't have curved edges. 

• Haha! 2

Just checked - my contract ends in March 2023, so I hope things settle by then..

For those using the 13 Pro Max, how fast is it to get from one lens to another? 

Don't want to miss a shot whilst trying to zoom for example...

3 minutes ago, therock said:

Just checked - my contract ends in March 2023, so I hope things settle by then..

I think nowadays telcos allow customers to recontract even 6 months before expiry. Provided there is availability of the device you want.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Everywhere no stock

I read that Apple underestimated the demand of the 14 pro variants; instead of anticipating apportionment of 50/50 between the pro vs non-pro variants, the demand for the pro variants is now about 2/3 instead.

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, therock said:

? Why worry about this. It's very  seamless for Apple. Their lens switching is best in class. Anyway as long as u stay within the relative focal length. U will know which lens you are using. Zoom lens should kick in at 3x.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1