iPhone 14 anyone?

therock

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

? Why worry about this. It's very  seamless for Apple. Their lens switching is best in class. Anyway as long as u stay within the relative focal length. U will know which lens you are using. Zoom lens should kick in at 3x.

I never had a zoom iphone, haha, my XR only has one lens.

I've seen some where you need to press a button to switch lens and the time taken to switch or go into portrait mode means I may lose the shot.. 

With the XR, the 'portrait' mode is artificial but still pretty nice and it's responsive. Got some priceless shots of the baby 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Find the Pro Max very heavy. Lol. Even the plus also not very light.

It is really big bulky and very heavy... you are getting a powerful computer and camera in your palm.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah these phones are more bricks rather than anything. Esp ip14 don't have curved edges. 

I find recent years iphone looks like bricks with no curved edges, think brick iphone should started from iphone 12? The phone is thick and heavy, esp those iphone whch comes with 3 cam, super heavy. Others brand Android phone most design is sleek and light, despite also comes with 3 cam.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, therock said:

I never had a zoom iphone, haha, my XR only has one lens.

I've seen some where you need to press a button to switch lens and the time taken to switch or go into portrait mode means I may lose the shot.. 

With the XR, the 'portrait' mode is artificial but still pretty nice and it's responsive. Got some priceless shots of the baby 

Its automatic for most flagship phones. Unless u want to select the lens. 

Err just take a video then snapshot the frame in the video lah if u are so worried. 30 fps not good enough meh. 

On 11/14/2022 at 8:45 PM, therock said:

Has anyone snagged the 14 yet?

Bought a couple of iphone 14 last week.

But haven't use yet. Still using my iphone 6. 😄

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

I find recent years iphone looks like bricks with no curved edges, think brick iphone should started from iphone 12? The phone is thick and heavy, esp those iphone whch comes with 3 cam, super heavy. Others brand Android phone most design is sleek and light, despite also comes with 3 cam.

Although recent iPhones (think series 12 onwards) are slab-sided but their corners are rounded whereas most android flagship phones (esp Samsung) are round sided due to curved screens but their corners are pointy.

Hence the latters are nicer to grip but those iPhones are more comfortable and confident to hold.

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Although recent iPhones (think series 12 onwards) are slab-sided but their corners are rounded whereas most android flagship phones (esp Samsung) are round sided due to curved screens but their corners are pointy.

Hence the latters are nicer to grip but those iPhones are more comfortable and confident to hold.

For people who like their phone not so light and slim, think the iphone now they should like it. Whether the corners are rounded or pointy, i not so particular yet. The only thing i dont hp to be too thick, like the iphone now. The gripping of the phone really like holding a brick. Android phone at least is slimmer.

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

For people who like their phone not so light and slim, think the iphone now they should like it. Whether the corners are rounded or pointy, i not so particular yet. The only thing i dont hp to be too thick, like the iphone now. The gripping of the phone really like holding a brick. Android phone at least is slimmer.

That's why I still using my iphone 6....it is slimmer. I hold the iphone 14, like heavy leh....so not motivated to use it  So I still left it inside the box.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Starry said:

That's why I still using my iphone 6....it is slimmer. I hold the iphone 14, like heavy leh....so not motivated to use it  So I still left it inside the box.

Then why you buy le? Lol. I won't buy the iphone because it is heavy, and the grip is not nice also.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Then why you buy le? Lol. I won't buy the iphone because it is heavy, and the grip is not nice also.

No choice cos some apps can't use on the iphone 6 already. So buy before GST increase lor.....

And I got some apps, can only use ios.

On 12/3/2022 at 1:03 PM, Starry said:

No choice cos some apps can't use on the iphone 6 already. So buy before GST increase lor.....

And I got some apps, can only use ios.

Planning to buy an iPhone..maybe iPhone 13 since it's cheaper and still quite a recent model.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Planning to buy an iPhone..maybe iPhone 13 since it's cheaper and still quite a recent model.

Actually i find the price difference between 13 and 14 not very big le.

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Actually i find the price difference between 13 and 14 not very big le.

A few hundred dollars lei....

You need to realise that until now, most of my phone's are only in the 150 dollars to 300 dollars range.  But they don't last long (but I calculated if a 200 dollar phone can last 1 year, I can change phones every year and its about the price of one iPhone that might not last 6 years).

But as I depend more and more on my phone, I think I also need to look at reliability as well...

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

You need to realise that until now, most of my phone's are only in the 150 dollars to 300 dollars range.  But they don't last long (but I calculated if a 200 dollar phone can last 1 year, I can change phones every year and its about the price of one iPhone that might not last 6 years).

But as I depend more and more on my phone, I think I also need to look at reliability as well...

iPhone can last 5 years…

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

iPhone can last 5 years…

My iphone 6 already 8 years and still running strong except some apps can't run liow 

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Assuming you are buying this two model and size without contract. Iphone 14 128GB is $1,299. And iphone 13 128GB is $1,149. So price difference is $150. No few hundred dollars le. 😂

But how come you dont consider android phone? The price for higher spec phone and previous model is much cheaper than iphone, and it is really few hundred dollars difference lo.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I suggest u stick to Nokia considering u look at long lasting

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

iPhone can last 5 years…

Waste time liao

ny iPhone 4S still

working

dunno where he get his iPhone from

maybe Vietnam chiong one😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2