COE Bidding – September 2022

Carbon82

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

If COE drop back to 50k range, I hurry hurry go change to a CAT B SUV, buy the biggest I can afford. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If Cat B drop to $80k, showroom already packed liao. $50k COE is like the chiobu who walked pass - you will never see her again 

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 9

4 hours ago, Ingenius said:

Must buy guaranteed coe to be sure.  GLC or X3 or Volvo ?

Wah, you see me no up, no want friend you liao. This is MCF leh, at least ask me GLS or X7 that range mah, then I can haolian say I retired liao buy to go have morning kopi with all my retired friends. [:p][laugh][laugh]

But the true is all the cars you mentioned out of reach for me, at the very most stretch a little can smell the Hyundai Palisade, otherwise likely end up with the Santa Fe, the biggest Cat B SUV I can afford liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 10

30 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Wah, you see me no up, no want friend you liao. This is MCF leh, at least ask me GLS or X7 that range mah, then I can haolian say I retired liao buy to go have morning kopi with all my retired friends. [:p][laugh][laugh]

But the true is all the cars you mentioned out of reach for me, at the very most stretch a little can smell the Hyundai Palisade, otherwise likely end up with the Santa Fe, the biggest Cat B SUV I can afford liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

GLS/X7 see you no up la.

Smelly smelly buy RR KNN

🤭

• Haha! 3

COE crossed $100k mark is a good cure for itchiness. suddenly now don't feel the need to change car ( because cannot afford )  😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

1 minute ago, RH1667 said:

COE crossed $100k mark is a good cure for itchiness. suddenly now don't feel the need to change car ( because cannot afford )  😁

My last ride lasted me 9.5 years, longest I ever had, in the past, mostly max 3 years. This one got a dispute at home. Wife wanna Merc and I want BMW, thus I say is ok, this one I can drive 10 years. Slowly take time to look at SUV liao🤭

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Drive your car for 10 years. Lol.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Arogab said:

My last ride lasted me 9.5 years, longest I ever had, in the past, mostly max 3 years. This one got a dispute at home. Wife wanna Merc and I want BMW, thus I say is ok, this one I can drive 10 years. Slowly take time to look at SUV liao🤭

So your wife got co-shared in paying for the car? Thats why must buy a car make that both of you also like?

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So your wife got co-shared in paying for the car? Thats why must buy a car make that both of you also like?

No Leh.....just normal couple chat and I think I don't wanna buy a design I may not like only. When I buy car, I like to walk around the car and look at all corners and make sure I like it. Last time when talk about the Merc, I did not like the tail light. But then the BMW now upgrade the tail light also not nice leh. Anyway, I thot I wanna try SUV in the recent years cos I miss the Harrier

• Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, Arogab said:

MCF pple are very rich indeed. My wife says she wants a car and i can only say i want BMW ( BUS MRT WALK). 

• Haha! 6

4 minutes ago, Dilemma said:

MCF pple are very rich indeed. My wife says she wants a car and i can only say i want BMW ( BUS MRT WALK). 

KNN, last trip home with my team. I wanna drink and not drive, thus I BMW. Drop at Tenah Merah walk to Simpang Bedok with a wet underwear

• Haha! 2

dont buy now no chance liao.

those 30k foreign talent got 5 years visa, sure buy car not lease. add the rich chinese and hongkies who buy 10 units condo one shot,

coe no $180k also cannot

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

dont buy now no chance liao.

those 30k foreign talent got 5 years visa, sure buy car not lease. add the rich chinese and hongkies who buy 10 units condo one shot,

coe no $180k also cannot

Is OK, just drive company car lor. GO back take bus😂

↡ Advertisement