Does HDB profit from selling flats?

Jellandross

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

They collect income tax and GST le

Ira collects...they count...no balance...rise rise it goes...unitl balanced...😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Cum cum don't miss this drop pants offer.. boss not around anyhow sell 💸💸💸

The price of a two-bedroom unit in Ang Mo Kio can be as high as 292,000, which is higher than that of a four-bedroom unit in Choa Chu Kang!

The August pre-purchase HDB sales event that started last week, the Central Weave@AMK pre-purchase HDB project in Ang Mo Kio, is not only close to the Ang Mo Kio MRT station, but also has complete facilities around it. It is a pre-order price that breaks through 800,000, and can reach up to 877,000.

Not only is the price of large-scale units not low, the 126 two-bedroom units in this project are priced from 198,000 before subsidy, and the units with an area of about 47 square meters are priced from 250,000 to 292,000, which is higher than the Keat Hong Grange project in Choa Chu Kang. The minimum price of the four-room style is even higher at 277,000.

Lin Jincai, chief executive officer of Altitude Real Estate, said in an interview that such a location plus a 99-year lease of up to 292,000 is not an exaggeration, but the two-bedroom flexible unit allows applicants over 55 years of age to choose from 15 to 45 years A shorter deed, as long as it allows the applicant and partner to live at least until the age of 95.

"In this way, the selling price can be lowered a lot, even less than 100,000 yuan after the subsidy, and the money saved can be used as a pension."

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

The land is bought at market value from SLA.

But HDB is sold at price cheaper than Condo.

Of course, loss-making lor

The land supposed to be use to sell 1.5m condo

now sell to you for $400k only

Of course big loss

• Haha! 5

Wah, it really brings tears to my eyes. For so many years they have been losing money by the billion per year. Really gam dong. Where do they get the money to pay huh? Bend down?

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Fitvip said:

Wah, it really brings tears to my eyes. For so many years they have been losing money by the billion per year. Really gam dong. Where do they get the money to pay huh? Bend down?

Need to pay meh?

• Haha! 1

Whats the difference between acquisition price and market price ah???

If I bought bitcoin at $5k and current market price is $20k but I desperate to offload so I take @$19k is consider loss ah

Sorry my maths not Pee Haych Dee one

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The land supposed to be use to sell 1.5m condo

now sell to you for $400k only

Of course big loss

Ya how to make room for all the FT lidat

9 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Whats the difference between acquisition price and market price ah???

If I bought bitcoin at $5k and current market price is $20k but I desperate to offload so I take @$19k is consider loss ah

Sorry my maths not Pee Haych Dee one

You bought bitcoin at $20k and sell it to your children at $5k.

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

"...For the financial year 2021/2022, HDB incurred a deficit of S$3.85 billion in its Homeownership Programme. 

In the last three years, the average deficit incurred by HDB was about S$2.68 billion per year..."

Looks like all projects.... 

Lost money for so long but still in business :grin:

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Bend down? who hah? my fiend asked one.....

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Lost money for so long but still in business :grin:

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

"...For the financial year 2021/2022, HDB incurred a deficit of S$3.85 billion in its Homeownership Programme. 

In the last three years, the average deficit incurred by HDB was about S$2.68 billion per year..."

Looks like all projects.... 

HDB has 34bn profit for FY 21/22

HDB Group has 57bn profit for FY 21/22

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/-/media/HDBContent/Images/CCG/HDB-Financial-Statements-for-the-year-ended-31st-March-2022.ashx

Edited by inlinesix
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1