KIA NIRO 2023

sHy3r

1 hour ago, YC1968 said:

Ok thanks. The price is quite steep. Sigh...

Thats basically any car now in SG haha, but there are some cars you can still get the value worth, like recently sgcarmart reviewed the seat ibiza. 1.5cc cat B car, and its at cost pricing ($141K) with negative profit margin so to me that's quite worth to get now compared to maybe the B&B cars

↡ Advertisement

On 9/19/2022 at 9:43 AM, YC1968 said:

Ok thanks. The price is quite steep. Sigh...

Ya… no choice.. C&C want to earn mah…

On 9/8/2022 at 8:52 PM, sHy3r said:

True but Tesla is simply too expensive to own. Want but cant afford… 

You can expect the Ioniq 5 to be in the same ballpark... The Ioniq 5 = Model 3 for now... while the Ioniq 6 = Model S Long Range Plaid, etc... the Ioniq nameplate is meant to be more premium... so don't expect Hyundai prices...

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, teomingern said:

You can expect the Ioniq 5 to be in the same ballpark... The Ioniq 5 = Model 3 for now... while the Ioniq 6 = Model S Long Range Plaid, etc... the Ioniq nameplate is meant to be more premium... so don't expect Hyundai prices...

Korean car prices are no longer budget anymore 

• Shocked 1

On 9/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, teomingern said:

Lol what kind of comparison is this? All car review sites/videos compare Ioniq 5 to Model Y while Ioniq 6 to Model 3

4 minutes ago, Fellows said:

Our variant is slightly detuned to 130hp to our outdated COE of Cat A. Rest of the world is 139HP, I meant it just 9HP difference 

Maybe 130hp at wheel 

Niro EV is 150kW power. Will be in Cat B. Maybe 180k-190k. At that price, might as well get EV6.

Personally, I feel KIA is one notch better than Hyundai in terms of design. Ioniq 5 interior/instrument cluster looks dated, the beige colour scheme is quite ah pek. Niro/EV6 interior no horse run

1 hour ago, Fitmugen said:

Niro EV is 150kW power. Will be in Cat B. Maybe 180k-190k. At that price, might as well get EV6.

Personally, I feel KIA is one notch better than Hyundai in terms of design. Ioniq 5 interior/instrument cluster looks dated, the beige colour scheme is quite ah pek. Niro/EV6 interior no horse run

Thats a significant 40-60K difference between both vehicles, besides EV6 is a large SUV as compared to Niro so different appeal i guess

Atto 3 is just about $10k difference than Niro SX. 😅

Atto 3 - Cat B

niro SX - Cat A

if you are willing to pay that much, which will u choose? 😅

9 minutes ago, josh98 said:

@sHy3r like that I rather get kona electric, not really a big fan of the interior of atto 3, if not mg zs might be nicer to choose also

😂 why not? I wanna build my dreams. 😅