KIA NIRO 2023

sHy3r

Maybe if the coe able to drop a other 20k lol

But the price makes it not appealing comparing with other car in the same segment 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 9/24/2022 at 2:08 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Korean car prices are no longer budget anymore 

That is true.

But to be fair, in terms of reliability, safety and performance, they are also right up there with the japs.

I think budget cars should not be limited to country of origin/brand. Many brands have their offerings of budget products (e.g. Attrage, nissan note, proton saga)

11 hours ago, ksapple said:

Maybe if the coe able to drop a other 20k lol

But the price makes it not appealing comparing with other car in the same segment 

in same segment, the Yaris cross hybrid is also about this price and that's 1.5 3 cylinders, would choose Niro over that. the coe makes nothing appealing

Neutral Newbie

@Streamium70 I have been driving it for more than one week now, smooth and seamless driving experience for eco mode, need more power can go for sport mode, very fuel efficiency between 21-22 km/L, one full tank (42L) can travel 900km+. High tech & stylist cabin design, only disappointed may be the Tyre noise.

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Sjw573z said:

@Streamium70 I have been driving it for more than one week now, smooth and seamless driving experience for eco mode, need more power can go for sport mode, very fuel efficiency between 21-22 km/L, one full tank (42L) can travel 900km+. High tech & stylist cabin design, only disappointed may be the Tyre noise.

can do some sound proofing @ wheel arch.... i did to my ride and it did helps a bit.

dun expect no noise at all

@Sjw573z SX!  you have ALL the bells and whistles.  How old was the C5AC before you trade in?  Mind sharing the trade in value?  They were willing to take in my 3yr+ Outlander for $104k with EX @ $150k.  Recall there was some promo @ $147k recently.

2 hours ago, Streamium70 said:

@Sjw573z SX!  you have ALL the bells and whistles.  How old was the C5AC before you trade in?  Mind sharing the trade in value?  They were willing to take in my 3yr+ Outlander for $104k with EX @ $150k.  Recall there was some promo @ $147k recently.

Seems like good trade-in value for your outlander. Actually the EX also not bad. the only important thing missing was probably the rear air con

Have been driving for slightly more than a month. So far only saw another car on the road 😂, probably due to the high coe. I've pumped  twice, able to achieve 21-24km/l. Engine is getting smoother when the mileage gone up. Overall quite satisfied with the overall package so far. 👍

• Praise 2

@Streamium70 maybe 70 expressway 30 city. Is a SX. Kia has launch a Kia Connect Lite, your driving pattern will have a log. It can also control your vehicle remotely etc turn on engine n aircon etc.. 

Neutral Newbie
On 11/8/2022 at 8:28 AM, Actan72 said:

can do some sound proofing @ wheel arch.... i did to my ride and it did helps a bit.

dun expect no noise at all

Hi, where u installed the sound proofing and how much?

On 12/8/2022 at 11:15 AM, YC1968 said:

Hi, where u installed the sound proofing and how much?

@ autoimage... i remember is like 600 for 4 wheels...

Neutral Newbie
4 hours ago, Actan72 said:

@ autoimage... i remember is like 600 for 4 wheels...

Ok thanks. Tat is abit steep.

↡ Advertisement