Cars: More than Meets the Eye....

Vratenza

14 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Some BMW like my M240i have a ''M'' word,pasted on from Factory,means M-Sport.

M240 is not M sport la.

M sport => M Performance => M

Edited by inlinesix

15 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Some BMW like my M240i have a ''M'' word,pasted on from Factory,means M-Sport.

that one is fine, since we all know it comes from factory and the official model name is M240i.

Want to debadge is totally fine as well.

Just don't put something that is not what it is.

2 hours ago, Ingenius said:

nothing wrong if people want to add fake badge to make themselves feel good, doesn't hurt anyone right anyway. 

Agree. Just don't let the pipes pop!

• Haha! 1

alamak put Red H emblem on non type R cheebic counted or not? No type R logo or type R bodykit/fender/spoiler/brakes/wheels all that though. 

Just change emblem only😁

Used to be guilty of that😆... until i swapped out the Red H to blue H emblem which hardly anybody uses I think ( at least in Singapore)

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

alamak put Red H emblem on non type R cheebic counted or not? No type R logo or type R bodykit/fender/spoiler/brakes/wheels all that though. 

Just change emblem only😁

Used to be guilty of that😆... until i swapped out the Red H to blue H emblem which hardly anybody uses I think ( at least in Singapore)

Is ok lah brand logo only...this one also OK...

post-20836-1205846786.thumb.jpg.e779c4cf31dcc9b16c6fcbcbdd3a4e2c.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

2 hours ago, Vratenza said:

I got another experience that is same same but not the same. :D

Many many moons ago, I was back to camp for my reservist and was going to lunch together with the rest of the reservist MO when we came across a M5 badged 5ser in the open air carpark. I noticed the puny 17" rims, with standard 2pot? brakes and stock standard aerokits. Then someone probably not a car enthusiast innocently was exclaiming " Wah! an M5 leh!" when one of the MOs spoke up saying it was his.

I then remarked, "I thought the M5 has quad exhaust? Why yours is only a dual on one side?" 😋

He replied :"Oh, this is special edition M5  that comes like that from factory...."

I had to try my darnest not to roll my eyes to that... but I left it be and did not dig further...:D

His MBBS must be Mouth Big Brain Small. 😂

When I went back to ICT, only my F430 caused a bit of a stir even from the MPs etc. AMG GT only minor stir. M5 I can't even recall a reaction. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 6

4 hours ago, Ingenius said:

nothing wrong if people want to add fake badge to make themselves feel good, doesn't hurt anyone right anyway. 

ya, actually can pang chance abit.

well now even guys do make up, , fake body suit to show off muscles etc etc

push up bras , what else we got.

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Agree. Just don't let the pipes pop!

That is why when i tuned my Car,i told the Tuner switched off the ''Pop'' sound,He so surprised,He said most People adjust to level 7 or 8.

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

That is why when i tuned my Car,i told the Tuner switched off the ''Pop'' sound,He so surprised,He said most People adjust to level 7 or 8.

Pop sound will increase FC😂