King's Leaking Pen is Making Him Frustrated

Fitvip

Not a big deal lah. In court, all these tradition things is u have to have some special pen simi crap to do simi special thing. 

Almost never can u choose to just use a regular pen. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

He was using his own pen when signing the declaration. This time around he did not.

The way he said it, still sounds like it was his pen. He walked to the table with it, and Cam walked away with it.

Anyway...... fountain pens are a lot of work, no need.

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Arogab said:

You smart - My Pens are not making me frustrated......😅

No lah boss ….. your watch must match your pen mah must match your drinks 🍹 must match your shoes ….. every thing must stylo Milo 🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Considering his age....I initially thought you left out the "IS" at the end of the thread title....:secret-laugh:

The IS is there but he accidentally hit a space in between

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

I also got many FOC drug companies freebies Pen is not leaking too.... 

Just not nice to advertise for them FOC here. :D

Can use MCF points to exchange pen with you or not? My ball pen no ink, i add ink myself and start leaking leh. 😁😁

Just now, Ct3833 said:

Can use MCF points to exchange pen with you or not? My ball pen no ink, i add ink myself and start leaking leh. 😁😁

I only accept NTUC or petrol vouchers......MCF points are point-less to me 😁

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

No lah boss ….. your watch must match your pen mah must match your drinks 🍹 must match your shoes ….. every thing must stylo Milo 🤣🤣

Next time I organize MU and you must come with your matching stuffs yah, we drink whiskey🤣

• Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

How to use MCF points?

😂

• Haha! 3

Cut the men some slack. 

He just lost his mother. And funeral will be in coming week. Imagine the customary ceremonial events he need to attend. Flying from Scotland to London immediately after the passing of his mom. 

No one mood /temperament would be good. No sane person cam continue to smile. If so than probably he would be the biggest hypocrite ever. 

• Praise 7

4 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Considering his age....I initially thought you left out the "IS" at the end of the thread title....:secret-laugh:

You can diagnose from the video?

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

You can diagnose from the video?

Lol.....not difficult...most men above 60yrs old will have leaky or stoppy pen...is

Don't believe you can ask our Merdeka bros here....:secret-laugh:

• Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Cut the men some slack. 

He just lost his mother. And funeral will be in coming week. Imagine the customary ceremonial events he need to attend. Flying from Scotland to London immediately after the passing of his mom. 

No one mood /temperament would be good. No sane person cam continue to smile. If so than probably he would be the biggest hypocrite ever. 

Did catch glimpse of his smile a few times while he was meeting politicians and guards at the Hillsborough castle...the new queen lagi worse...had laughing chatter with lawmakers...not entirely their fault for having to meet people and appear as more people monarch as possible...oh well, royalty aside, they are just human afterall...

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

This is the second incident. 

The first was when he wanted to sign the declaration and the pen tray was obstructing him. He was damn du lan.😂

But that is what all the protocol and admin officers are there for. Especially the pen tray thingy, it was placed right in the dam middle (instead of side) of the small table blocking space. 

These things are rehearsed to the minute details. 

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Not a big deal lah. In court, all these tradition things is u have to have some special pen simi crap to do simi special thing. 

Almost never can u choose to just use a regular pen. 

Imagine using one of those disappearing ink pen to play cheat. 🤣

putin and zelensky  .."You signed the cease fire,  I did not hor..."

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

52 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Did catch glimpse of his smile a few times while he was meeting politicians and guards at the Hillsborough castle...the new queen lagi worse...had laughing chatter with lawmakers...not entirely their fault for having to meet people and appear as more people monarch as possible...oh well, royalty aside, they are just human afterall...

It's called black humor. Lol. To find something to laugh about at the worst of times.

• Praise 2

24 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

What will happen if he is supplied with a leaking pen? [laugh]

Oh goodness!!! He (Putin) can recognise all his officials' signatures !? 

26 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

What will happen if he is supplied with a leaking pen? [laugh]

By the way what was this meeting or event about? The special military operation against Ukraine?

↡ Advertisement