Bye bye Stuttgart Auto/Eurokars. Looks like Porsche Asia Pacific is about to set up their own team and a new Porsche Centre.

Mockngbrd

Looking at Linkedin and saw Porsche APAC have opened up a number of roles to set up their own Porsche Centre Experience store/dealership. From the roles offered (some look really interesting), it looks to be a Product Expert style experience.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=3263091711&f_C=3670217&geoId=92000000

Still no news on where the new Porsche Centre will be though, info on this seems to still be really hush hush with no one wanting to give any hints. 

Porsche-becomes-the-first-Official-Autom

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

all the sales people from stuttgart auto are following karsono and switching over to BMW. porsche will need to hire all new staff since they are going for the online / tesla-style model. 

• Praise 6
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I just hope their service center technicians will give more TLC to my mini now instead of the richer cousins...😋

Solly got BMW / Rolls Royce

• Haha! 6

28 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I just hope their service center technicians will give more TLC to my mini now instead of the richer cousins...😋

In case you missed the new mini advertisement, it goes " It's a mini, made for ppl who appreciate the smaller things in life, and that's why we are giving you minimum service, and minimum attention ".. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 17

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

In case you missed the new mini advertisement, it goes " It's a mini, made for ppl who appreciate the smaller things in life, and that's why we are giving you minimum service, and minimum attention ".. [:p][laugh][laugh]

smol kkj?

• Haha! 1

54 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

all the sales people from stuttgart auto are following karsono and switching over to BMW. porsche will need to hire all new staff since they are going for the online / tesla-style model. 

the jd refers to a 'Porsche Studio' so they'll still have to staff a brick+mortar shop

58 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Of course, When everything on your body is mini, what else can one ask for 😅

• Haha! 2