Singapore Customs raids largest complex of car importers and dealerships - Lim kopi

Mockngbrd

6 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Haha I would like everyone to know I have never been falsely accused of under declaring the value of my cars.

Anyone says differently my lawyers have been instructed to sue them until their pants drop.

:D

dont worry la, declaration of omv basically for new car sellers, not used car sellers like you, but nevertheless i would have thought you (and your lawyers) would be more interested to sue ladies until their skirts drop 😝

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

cos got internets hearsay he is some other nationality and zao SG liao

ANYWAY, pls like my thread so I can get my NTUC voucher

Who say citizen cannot zao?

11 minutes ago, Mooose said:

more interested to sue ladies until their skirts drop 😝

I don't discriminate.

Everything also must come off.

I want to see what they have to hide.

• Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

need to sue SG customs

You better delete your OG post

"We would like to update that we are proceeding to take legal actions against individuals who are spreading the false statements."

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Haha I would like everyone to know I have never been falsely accused of under declaring the value of my cars.

Anyone says differently my lawyers have been instructed to sue them until their pants drop.

that day kar and kofi also said the same, then today the same news came out in the news paper.  BBQ le. I pray for you. 

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

"We would like to update that we are proceeding to take legal actions against individuals who are spreading the false statements."

Threaten to sue is free of charge 💰💰💰

That day kopi uncle also want to sue me as I say his kopi not as nice as before.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

If threaten to sue but end up no sue.....is that a crime also? :D

• Haha! 3

First of all, C&C started the whole shitty game by posting on FB that it is fake news, and that they will be taking legal actions against individuals spreading the fake news. 

And so somebody's thread was deleted here, but C&C forgot this playground was once owned by SPH, and then SPH go and poke C&C backside and confirmed that indeed the raid and investigation are for real! 

So now those individuals, who have actions taken against them in one way or another, can they take legal actions against C&C for taking legal actions against them on 14 Sep?? 

Reminded me of TT Durai's case, he started suing someone for spreading fake news, but ended up kena investigated and sued instead. 很久没有酱好看的戏了, time to stock up some popcorn... :D

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 15

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Freudian slip? 😁

Auto correct but I let it be (since got raid). Actually my WSs right on the roof top quite reasonable in service and prices. 

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Mooose said:

dont worry la, declaration of omv basically for new car sellers, not used car sellers like you, but nevertheless i would have thought you (and your lawyers) would be more interested to sue ladies until their skirts drop 😝

maybe he buys new cars from overseas and sells as old cars?😆

• Shocked 1

8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

now whoever say Kars and kofi is not being investigated are spreading false statement, they will be sued.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6