Singapore Customs raids largest complex of car importers and dealerships - Lim kopi

Mockngbrd

13 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Threaten to sue is free of charge 💰💰💰

That day kopi uncle also want to sue me as I say his kopi not as nice as before.

I tink he meant to be nice and sweeten you not sue you...give you susu since you said his kopi not as nice...😁

• Haha! 3

16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I can honestly say I highly value all my used cars.

Customers haven even said I over value all my used cars.

:D

Aiyah ! U dun anyhow take credit hor …. Your MIL is at the helm hor 🤣…….Many FrenS say 1 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

14 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

First of all, C&C started the whole shitty game by posting on FB that it is fake news, and that they will be taking legal actions against individuals spreading the fake news. 

And so somebody's thread was deleted here, but C&C forgot this playground was once owned by SPH, and then SPH go and poke C&C backside and confirmed that indeed the raid and investigation are for real! 

So now those individuals, who have actions taken against them in one way or another, can they take legal actions against C&C for taking legal actions against them on 14 Sep?? 

Reminded me of TT Durai's case, he started suing someone for spreading fake news, but ended up kena investigated and sued instead. 很久没有酱好看的戏了, time to stock up some popcorn... :D

too used to see C&C as cycle and carriage 😂 1st read a bit blur hahaha 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

18 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

First of all, C&C started the whole shitty game by posting on FB that it is fake news, and that they will be taking legal actions against individuals spreading the fake news. 

And so somebody's thread was deleted here, but C&C forgot this playground was once owned by SPH, and then SPH go and poke C&C backside and confirmed that indeed the raid and investigation are for real! 

So now those individuals, who have actions taken against them in one way or another, can they take legal actions against C&C for taking legal actions against them on 14 Sep?? 

Reminded me of TT Durai's case, he started suing someone for spreading fake news, but ended up kena investigated and sued instead. 很久没有酱好看的戏了, time to stock up some popcorn... :D

That day I'm sitting in kopi tiam next table got one ah beng on phone quarrelling loudly. He was threatening the other guy on the line if don't back off limpeh will "diao zui" dunno how many ppl whack him jia lard jia lard. His threat grew more n more serious until the other guy tio scared and back off finally.

After putting down the phone, he smiled at his friend across the table saying actually he "bua hung" and got no means to fulfill his threat. His idea was in any confrontation must first talk big big to win half the battle first. Akin to the strategy of "steal chicken" in poker game

I have learnt alot from this episode of Ah Beng Art of War 😂

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 14

6 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

That day I'm sitting in kopi tiam next table got one ah beng on phone quarrelling loudly. He was threatening the other guy on the line if don't back off limpeh will "diao zui" dunno how many ppl whack him jia lard jia lard. His threat grew more n more serious until the other guy tio scared and back off finally.

After putting down the phone, he smiled at his friend across the table saying actually he "bua hung" and got no means to fulfill his threat. His idea was in any confrontation must first talk big big to win half the battle first. Akin to the strategy of "steal chicken" in poker game

I have learnt alot from this episode of Ah Beng Art of War 😂

This Ah Beng Art of War is actually a poor man's adaptation of PAP Art of War where the party initiating the threat has both the means and will to carry through the threat just to shut the opponent up.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

This Ah Beng Art of War is actually a poor man's adaptation of PAP Art of War where the party initiating the threat has both the means and will to carry through the threat just to shut the opponent up.

Are you saying PAP is rich pai kia 😬

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 5

22 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Are you saying PAP is rich pai kia 😬

I let this video speaks for itself... 

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I let this video speak for itself... 

This altitude and vigor of late LKY I really admired. A good leader should be steadfast in the face of threats and adversities.

By the way who was the mastermind who instigated the SIA pilot union strike, an AMDK chairman?

7 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

This altitude and vigor of late LKY I really admired. A good leader should be steadfast in the face of threats and adversities.

By the way who was the mastermind who instigated the SIA pilot union strike, an AMDK chairman?

LKY spoilt market..... Later generations of leaders cannot even start to measure up. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Vratenza said:

LKY spoilt market..... Later generations of leaders cannot even start to measure up. 

No one dare to change the precedent set by his Generation.

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

https://soc.culture.singapore.narkive.com/av61FBuH/sm-lee-s-meeting-with-the-pilots-at-istana

Reading from a file, Mr Lee pulled out the following facts about Captain
Goh.

A Malaysian with permanent residence status here, he had accepted Australian
PR in 2002, moved his wife and children to Perth, shipped his car and sold
his flat.

You told someone from IE Singapore that the grass had stopped growing in
Singapore, did you not, he asked.

He turned to one of the pilots and asked if he knew the Malaysian had bought
a house in Australia and had this option to bail out.

No, the person answered.

'No?' repeated Mr Lee.

'That's deception, isn't it?' he asked Capt Goh.

The pilot in the hot seat tried to defend himself but it was too late. The
line in the sand between him and the Singaporeans had been drawn for him.

'My daughter is still in school here,' he tried saying, adding this showed
he still had roots in Singapore.

But wasn't that because she did not like school in Australia and came back,
Mr Lee shot back calmly.

Silence.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/new-aussie-life-for-banished-pilot-20040502-gdiumq.html

Days after the meeting with Lee, Goh was ordered to leave Singapore.

Authorities branded him an "undesirable immigrant," and Goh said he now cannot enter Singapore without applying for permission.

Singapore banks recalled his loans and seized his children's trust funds in "a knee-jerk reaction" to the expulsion order, Goh said.

Singapore Airlines fired Goh last month after he lost two appeals to keep his residency rights. The airline agreed to fly him and his family to Australia, he said.

Other airlines have offered to hire Goh, but his options are limited because he needs advance permission to transit through Singapore - a regional air hub, he said.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

This is reflected in schools nowadays. Teachers are not allowed to even raise their voice at kids for fear of emotional damage. Rise of strawberry era has started long ago.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Used car dealers are like everyone else.

You have met lousy PHV drivers that cannot drive properly, lousy property agents that know nuts, lousy work colleagues that are useless?

Why used car dealers must be so knowledgeable and honest and professional?

We are human and we have every right to be as crap in our jobs as anyone else!