Singapore Customs raids largest complex of car importers and dealerships - Lim kopi

Mockngbrd

You all read newspapers that the writer cannot write properly?

There are not so good used car dealers also.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

36 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Even TCS got lousy actors.

Plastic and wooden.

Why must used car dealers all be so tok Kong?

:D

TCS where got good actors?

All the best ones join politics.... cry on demand....😋

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Like I’ve said before the first thread got deleted. Everything is computerised one press they know everything. 

Today I parked at a red season lot at Old Airport road food centre. 😂 Less than 20sec after locking the doors I received a text from HDB “S******** is parked in a lot reserved for season parking. Please move the vehicle to avoid getting a summons!”

Stunned my first encounter with this tech.

Edited by Atachi
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 6

11 hours ago, Atachi said:

Like I’ve said before the first thread got deleted. Everything is computerised one press they know everything. 

Today I parked at a red season lot at Old Airport road food centre. 😂 Less than 20sec after locking the doors I received a text from HDB “S******** is parked in a lot reserved for season parking. Please move the vehicle to avoid getting a summons!”

Wow... That means each lot got camera or IU scanner? 

51 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Wow... That means each lot got camera or IU scanner? 

I’m guessing an IU detector which is linked to car owner details, mobile number etc.

D157A1D1-CC79-4406-885C-10956A095CC3.thumb.jpeg.da9319e6f6411a502bc32cfe2e2ddcc1.jpeg

13 hours ago, Atachi said:

Ya i kena when i went to visit my cousins new bto... wah lau eh didnt even realise it is season parking plus hardly anyone had yet move in (carpark mostly empty)... ah gong really know everything lol

Now u see why HDB not making profit... so much money spent to track u everywhere

Edited by yishunite
  • Haha! 3

5 hours ago, Atachi said:

I’m guessing an IU detector which is linked to car owner details, mobile number etc.

D157A1D1-CC79-4406-885C-10956A095CC3.thumb.jpeg.da9319e6f6411a502bc32cfe2e2ddcc1.jpeg

No. Camera with LPR. Similar to those you see in Jewel that can find where your car is parked. 
After that just dig up your mobile number and send u SMS

Funny how fking efficient Gahmen can be when they want to take your $$$. The other way around wait long long. 

• Praise 6

19 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

No. Camera with LPR. Similar to those you see in Jewel that can find where your car is parked. 

Funny how fking efficient Gahmen can be when they want to take your $$$. The other way around wait long long. 

Maybe can change the number plate to SEP 1, see who receives the SMS :D

4 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

Maybe can change the number plate to SEP 1, see who receives the SMS :D

Better don't try cheat government money, wait pay back many times more. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 9/22/2022 at 2:01 PM, Mockngbrd said:

They only invest in things that are projected give them more returns than the investment.

Helping poor and needy? You want to eat in hawker centre, food court or restaturant?????? :D

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

They only invest in things that are projected give them more returns than the investment.

Helping poor and needy? You want to eat in hawker centre, food court or restaturant?????? :D

Don't forget our 1G leader said we are not a welfare society le.

😂

27 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Don't forget our 1G leader said we are not a welfare society le.

😂

Which is how the saying, 'give you one chicken wing, take back whole chicken farm' came about :D