but need a lot to do it

perhaps surgical gloves 🙊🙉🙈

Maybe just rinse and dry and repacked then sell to third world countries.😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

errrr...you mean the preloved CD or preowned gloves huh :slow:

I refer to the item mentioned earlier, the french cap thingy. Can it be re-used....?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I refer to the item mentioned earlier, the french cap thingy. Can it be re-used....?

wash

sanitise

dry

lube 

roll back:ninja:

my friend said remember to invaginate :gangs:

• Praise 1

Tax just say tax lah. The only ones who got time to bring it to a payment point (as oppose to just throw in the common recycling bins) will be poor. And now they will be raiding all those recycling bins even more (which if you go out late at night u already see them doing so)

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

wash

sanitise

dry

lube 

roll back:ninja:

my friend said remember to invaginate :gangs:

You seem very knowledgeable on this. Last time you worked as a packer of this thing??😁

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

You seem very knowledgeable on this. Last time you worked as a packer of this thing??😁

shhh...dun let da pussy outta de panty :ninja:

moonlighting :XD:

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Inlinefour said:

shhh...dun let da pussy outta de panty :ninja:

moonlighting :XD:

Then we are in same industry. You pack the goods, while I go around collect the used goods for recycling.

• Haha! 1

Knowing how we implement... recycling facility probably is going to be at tuas or lim chu kang. End up pay more but never recycle.

As good as 10cents for plastic bag at ntuc. NEA say don't waste plastic bag. But the same NEA appoint garbage collector that doesn't collect garbage if your garbage is not in plastic bag. Song.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

They are already raiding the large recycling dumpsters at HDB estates, taking anything of value before the designated recyclers come around.

I understand it is an offence, but as with anything else, means nothing unless it is enforced. 

I find this offence ridiculous.. When someone puts something at the recycling bin/center, if someone else can come and take it and give it a new lease of life, isn't that just as good as recycling? 

Arresting someone for trying to take something that has been discarded is really quite stupid and a waste of public resources. I hope this thing will never be enforced.

I wonder who is the smart one that came up with this ruling.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Starry said:

why do I sense that the drink producers/retailers may use this as an opportunity to raise prices beyond that 10 or 20 cents as deposit?[confused]

confirm plus chop??😂

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Rickster said:

I find this offence ridiculous.. When someone puts something at the recycling bin/center, if someone else can come and take it and give it a new lease of life, isn't that just as good as recycling? 

Arresting someone for trying to take something that has been discarded is really quite stupid and a waste of public resources. I hope this thing will never be enforced.

U don't stay in older hdbs with the multiple rubbish chutes for each stack. Not kidding. These people empty them out looking for cans. End up rats, cock roaches all around the void deck.

The TC had to lock them up with padlock eventually. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Calinlin said:

Knowing how we implement... recycling facility probably is going to be at tuas or lim chu kang. End up pay more but never recycle.

As good as 10cents for plastic bag at ntuc. NEA say don't waste plastic bag. But the same NEA appoint garbage collector that doesn't collect garbage if your garbage is not in plastic bag. Song.

I think this initiative is good.. but the implementation of it could be better. Something needs to be done to control profiteering from retailers.

Edited by Rickster
  • Praise 3

9 minutes ago, Rickster said:

The designated recycling bin collecting company probably bid a sum of money to undertake the responsibility of emptying recycling bins over a period of time, and they have probably factored in selling the valuable materials against paying to dump the worthless material, in putting in their tender to perform the service.

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

The designated recycling bin collecting company probably bid a sum of money to undertake the responsibility of emptying recycling bins over a period of time, and they have probably factored in selling the valuable materials against paying to dump the worthless material, in putting in their tender to perform the service.

Ah i see, then in this case, it makes sense.

1 hour ago, Calinlin said:

Pls feedback to the auntie who can fry bee hoon with empty wok

rramykhor2009.jpg?VersionId=Ef.3LK1C4vue

Senior Minister of State for Sustainability and the Environment Amy Khor said that she hoped the high volume of recyclables collected from this scheme would incentivise the set up of domestic recycling facilities.

Dr Khor added that the sale of high-quality recyclable material itself would also help fund a significant part of implementing the scheme.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Those Old Folks who pick up Cans for a living will have less Income,because nobody throw away.

Are you kidding? SG old folks merely doing it for leisure exercise only 

tcj.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7