Jump to content

Saw this building...


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Axela525 said:

image.thumb.png.7b32dabf040f5ce888799e809ed3c1bb.png

Is it demolish half way or still got people staying inside? Weird looking...

My picture clearer. Son took it couple of months back. He said resemblance his Lego bricks!🤣

20220821_173932.jpg

  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I also saw it few yrs ago and I am thinking, living in this condo got a strong advantage of privacy..dont have opposite block and hence lower chance of being peeped.

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw that each time i exit ecp to go towards kallang. 

Yeah it is weird and i can imagine each unit will get equal amount of morning and evening sun as well as mid day burning heat. 

Probably 1 lift shaft and 1 fire escape route...

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Saw that each time i exit ecp to go towards kallang. 

Yeah it is weird and i can imagine each unit will get equal amount of morning and evening sun as well as mid day burning heat. 

Probably 1 lift shaft and 1 fire escape route...

Is it one unit or two units on each floor? Scratching head...drove past seeing the front gate the plot of land is so small. One half of a tennis court?🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

How come the building looks like slanted?

Slanted probably due to my son wasn't able to capture it upright. Too straight. Too vertical. 😁

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Interesting. Passed by many times, pencil thin Bldg. Like maisonette. 

Screenshot_20220920_220911.thumb.jpg.c347b82e863f9310d489a5e63ac25f1b.jpg

I am wondering what is the mcst fees like for those residing there. 😁

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Interesting. Passed by many times, pencil thin Bldg. Like maisonette. 

Screenshot_20220920_220911.thumb.jpg.c347b82e863f9310d489a5e63ac25f1b.jpg

Yeah saw this building many times

 

dont laugh hor this one more exclusive than most condo

 

probably comes with ard 9-11 parking lots. 
 

quite cool 

F1481081-53A4-4367-8A82-87D2F2D523AB.jpeg

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I am wondering what is the mcst fees like for those residing there. 😁

Mcst should be very cheap

 

condo so small, the resident can take turn everyday to clean up their condo facilities and common area😆

  • Haha! 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kopites said:

Is it one unit or two units on each floor? Scratching head...drove past seeing the front gate the plot of land is so small. One half of a tennis court?🤔

Seems like one unit per floor.

Not bad leh. The whole floor is yours. No neighbours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Mcst should be very cheap

 

condo so small, the resident can take turn everyday to clean up their condo facilities and common area😆

You mean rotate their domestic helpers...maybe rotate one for 8 cars wash everyday also...😁

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

You mean rotate their domestic helpers...maybe rotate one for 8 cars wash everyday also...😁

Very kampong spirit 😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...