Austria - Switzerland 2022

RadX

12 hours ago, Vegas said:

wanna check if u take train or plane? if take train, can claim tax rebates?

I am following the tour group. Moving from Italy to Switzerland to France by bus.

so last day at airport then do the VAT.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

19 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Boss. your kind of "hell" is so pretty! I don't mind going down with you! hahahaha. When wanna bring me go experience the swiss std ah? hahahaha. 

Screen saver la

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Credor said:

I am following the tour group. Moving from Italy to Switzerland to France by bus.

so last day at airport then do the VAT.

Eh you in the other group that went to Italy separated from us ah😂 at Doha 

• Haha! 1

On 9/21/2022 at 2:29 PM, RadX said:

Definitely a worthy break to get fresh air and lovely scenery .

Lots of history to revisit and the first stop was reminiscent of the homes of famous composers like Mozart and the rose garden I took as well as the church was from the “sound of music”

would I retire here? Too boring naaah😂😂 but the whole experience was one for the long term

next trip would be some warmer 😂😂Place

temperatures here hit a low if -8

How long was your trip? Seems like 7 days only? A bit short leh... I mean fly so far but stay only a week or so?

4 minutes ago, teomingern said:

How long was your trip? Seems like 7 days only? A bit short leh... I mean fly so far but stay only a week or so?

Ok la… tired aldy hahha 

working to the Italy , Venice, milan next or Iceland to catch the northern lights

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Ok la… tired aldy hahha 

working to the Italy , Venice, milan next or Iceland to catch the northern lights

All beautiful places indeed...

I have booked Scandinavian countries in Feb 2023....hopefully Putin behave...can't wait!! :yeah-im-not-drunk:If I clear Scandinavian countries, I've cleared almost the whole of Europe.

Only missing will be Portugal, Ireland and all those near to Russian states and Russia itself....

my 1st trip since 2019! But had Business trip in between to Perth and Dubai... in early 2020 and in May this year....

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

after Scandinavian will target Canada and US of A....Hopefully can do it before Trump come back...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

Canada hor, I feel only the West side is nice... Vancouver side... got Rockies, Alaska cruise... Toronto side like don't have much... USA, not very appealing... 

10 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Canada hor, I feel only the West side is nice... Vancouver side... got Rockies, Alaska cruise... Toronto side like don't have much... USA, not very appealing... 

thanks for the tips on Canada...will plan! 

USA...only been to the big apple...but i wanna see the grand canyon before i kick the bucket....hahahah

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

thanks for the tips on Canada...will plan! 

USA...only been to the big apple...but i wanna see the grand canyon before i kick the bucket....hahahah

Also forget to say must visit Vancouver Island - absolutely beautiful... worth 1-2 days stay but it's pretty expensive...

Yeah for US, there are only a few things that maybe worth seeing - Yellowstone National Park, Yosemite National Park, Grand Canyon National Park... not so enamoured with the cities, cos nothing spectacular really other than lots of skyscrapers... I travel to see scenery and architecture I can't see in Singapore and experience weather and culture I can't experience here... the one thing that gets my goat really are the airports... I can't stand US airports... 

Largely prefer Europe - culturally richer, deeper, more orderly, like the old world charm, rather than the new world riches... 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Ok la… tired aldy hahha 

Cos you chiong for 7 days mah... holidays must relax... don't need to compete in rat race to see the most things in the least amount of time leh... I like to stay at least 3 days in a single place... and then travel around the region... like that can remember more of the place... there was a conducted tour which we did 11 cities in 17 days... I hardly remember much of that trip... after that I said I'll never take conducted tour like that again... must take my time and slowly enjoy... ha ha...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Cos you chiong for 7 days mah... holidays must relax... don't need to compete in rat race to see the most things in the least amount of time leh... I like to stay at least 3 days in a single place... and then travel around the region... like that can remember more of the place... there was a conducted tour which we did 11 cities in 17 days... I hardly remember much of that trip... after that I said I'll never take conducted tour like that again... must take my time and slowly enjoy... ha ha...

My take is chiong and recce and if I like

go again hahahha for a more detailed focus

case in point, may go the Matterhorn sometime in the distant future as I missed that and revisit the Eastern part in more detail 

• Praise 2

17 minutes ago, RadX said:

case in point, may go the Matterhorn sometime in the distant future as I missed that and revisit the Eastern part in more detail 

rent a car and take a slow drive....:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Wah... like that is good lar... I no money to do recce... must do it once and do it good... heh heh... low SES is like that one...

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Wah... like that is good lar... I no money to do recce... must do it once and do it good... heh heh... low SES is like that one...

Nbz you dun throttle2 hor😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2