Jump to content

2023 ASX Unveiled!


Recommended Posts

It certainly looks familiar. 😄

20220922_car_mitsubitshi.jpg?itok=GzAePv

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/2023-mitsubishi-asx-unveiled-just-rebadged-renault-captur

mit2_0.jpg

mit3.png

mit4_0.jpg

mit5.png

The 2023 Mitsubishi ASX will be built in Valladolid, Spain, where a Renault manufacturing plant is located at. It will go on sale in European markets from March next year. Plans for a Singapore arrival (or to Asean markets, for that matter) have yet to be confirmed.

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/2023-mitsubishi-asx-unveiled-just-rebadged-renault-captur

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

What bullcrap is this? Mitsubishi is already dead. Give us the Evo and stop making this for landfill. 

Dead long ago.  Where got money to do Evo?

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Just upgrade the Starmax will do..

The aircon?

 

I find this car will be a good deal. Although you are buying a Japanese brand you get free upgrade to Conti looks and quality.😄

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged
9 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The aircon?

 

I find this car will be a good deal. Although you are buying a Japanese brand you get free upgrade to Conti looks and quality.😄

...followed by frequent visit to the workshop.😱

  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

It certainly looks familiar. 😄

20220922_car_mitsubitshi.jpg?itok=GzAePv

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/2023-mitsubishi-asx-unveiled-just-rebadged-renault-captur

mit2_0.jpg

mit3.png

mit4_0.jpg

mit5.png

The 2023 Mitsubishi ASX will be built in Valladolid, Spain, where a Renault manufacturing plant is located at. It will go on sale in European markets from March next year. Plans for a Singapore arrival (or to Asean markets, for that matter) have yet to be confirmed.

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/2023-mitsubishi-asx-unveiled-just-rebadged-renault-captur

I heard how lazy the French can be.... but even the rims are the same... :D

347701027_images(1).jpg.04ab83dbcc1e7ee67f7c494ea46f9420.jpg

Edited by Vratenza
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
(edited)

wow might as well buy a kadjar/captur or what not and just stick a mitsubishi badge on it.

 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hmmm. Very French-y. I dunno why lah. hahaahahha. 

You bluff us one.

You really ran no the answer.

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

I have to give praise when it is deserve.

Better to have French styling and Japanese engine

than

Japanese styling and French engines.

:D

Please don't criticise this good car.

You want this kind of styling?

image.png.8ef7e4dc540c92dcabfa17f6a97ff70d.png

image.thumb.png.3b436c9804560eae0cf15b3f721a96f3.png

image.png.cdaa1a98067716163ac6072ca5c3393a.png

image.png.cb8c40dff387c0a60412db82b78ca1c7.png

image.png.1aace47243706c271ef3ff2fa1aa914a.png

image.png.fcbe32e22f301d7570f6fa3e3eb6ac9f.png

image.png.025e2502f0742660f88d8538701a9764.png

image.png.2262e524a39a1b0de9c870ea36e2da4f.png

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I have to give praise when it is deserve.

Better to have French styling and Japanese engine

than

Japanese styling and French engines.

:D

Please don't criticise this good car.

You want this kind of styling?

image.png.8ef7e4dc540c92dcabfa17f6a97ff70d.png

image.thumb.png.3b436c9804560eae0cf15b3f721a96f3.png

image.png.cdaa1a98067716163ac6072ca5c3393a.png

image.png.cb8c40dff387c0a60412db82b78ca1c7.png

image.png.1aace47243706c271ef3ff2fa1aa914a.png

image.png.fcbe32e22f301d7570f6fa3e3eb6ac9f.png

image.png.025e2502f0742660f88d8538701a9764.png

image.png.2262e524a39a1b0de9c870ea36e2da4f.png

They had some good attempts. FTO, Sigma and Galant. 

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
45 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

They had some good attempts. FTO, Sigma and Galant. 

And the Evo

I love Evo I no like Scoobie

:D

image.png.af195975997b77b8b498ef2f1d306d2b.png

image.png.d18bbe316ce3c34ae3a4cadd985e38d9.png

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...