BlueSG launching 500 electric Opel Corsa-e cars gradually from last 3 months of 2022

kobayashiGT

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Struggling to park the bluesg car? How come no give up and go to another place to park?

Actually $10k not a small sum of money, esp people who dont save and spend almost every cents they earn. Maybe they at most only have $5-6k in their bank?! 😅 Not everyone is cash rich.

It is why I don't rent bluesg , because I don't have $10k😪😪

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

28 minutes ago, Vid said:

If the driver can't park a tiny BlueSG, he should give up his license and take taxi/grab. Deserved it for letting someone drive. Hope one less idiot on the road.

It is why I said the kind of hirer,  usually,  cannot afford a car, no experience but think he is capable than he is, irresponsible ,  just rent a car a whack to the max .

I saw one on lane 1 of TPE on Friday,  I was about 90km, and he was in front  of me, he had accelerate so fast that he disappeared from my view with a min.  I kept driving and hoping to spot a wreckage in the bush somewhere but didnt manage to . 🤣🤣

• Haha! 9

46 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

It is why I said the kind of hirer,  usually,  cannot afford a car, no experience but think he is capable than he is, irresponsible ,  just rent a car a whack to the max .

I saw one on lane 1 of TPE on Friday,  I was about 90km, and he was in front  of me, he had accelerate so fast that he disappeared from my view with a min.  I kept driving and hoping to spot a wreckage in the bush somewhere but didnt manage to . 🤣🤣

Bluesg default drive on lane 1 on expressway de. And default speed super fast, maybe even faster than some sports car? Lol.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

You are being humble la, no 10K? You no need to scare that i ask you to lend me money la?! 😅

• Haha! 3

53 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

You have a car. Of course don’t need BlueSG 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

BlueSG user charged S$10K for repairs after letting someone parallel park and vehicle hit garbage can    ...

.....“The repair cost is impossibly high” and pushed him to the edge of bankruptcy, said the individual to Mothership....

$10k can push one into bankruptcy,  we know that kind of bluesg hirers

https://theindependent.sg/bluesg-user-charged-some-s10000-after-letting-someone-parallel-park-and-vehicle-hit-garbage-can/

Clickbait la.

Father and mother pays lo.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Struggling to park the bluesg car? How come no give up and go to another place to park?

Actually $10k not a small sum of money, esp people who dont save and spend almost every cents they earn. Maybe they at most only have $5-6k in their bank?! 😅 Not everyone is cash rich.

All the more must be careful. No money cannot anyhow.

• Haha! 1

The Opel Corsa e is faster than most Cat A bread and butter cars with a 0-100 of 8 seconds plus.

Get ready for more BlueSG speedsters 😆

I've been driving the petrol variant of this Corsa since last year.

Edited by Westguy
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 10/2/2022 at 9:16 AM, Ct3833 said:

Looks like these buggers would be fun to “play” with on the roads. Push and trigger them and maybe they will crash spectacularly! 🤣

just kidding

• Haha! 1

On 10/2/2022 at 11:39 AM, Benarsenal said:

All the more must be careful. No money cannot anyhow.

But seems like those people who rent bluesg drive anyhow le, must be many rich people rent bluesg? Lol.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

But seems like those people who rent bluesg drive anyhow le, must be many rich people rent bluesg? Lol.

MamaPapa Bank.

52 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Then they will learn the hard way lor.

So I say orbi good to this fella who drive irresponsibly.

53 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Suddenly i think my car more power. I have 8 speakers. hahahahahaha 

8 speakers? How come need so many speakers ah?

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2