Singapore most in demand jobs (part time, full time, contract, etc)

Windwaver

I also looking for years for male physio therapist

to physio therapy male customers but no one apply.

I pay $30 an hour and they can keeps all the tips the get.

Work 10 hours can get $300 a day.

:D

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

$18 per hour so high now?

Yeah bro, even at $18 there's still difficulty finding workers.

That's why I wondered how much of that goes to useless agencies.

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Female the-rapist from china told me for the $50 per hour per customer, they get a cut of 30% thereabouts. And can keep all the tips they get [laugh]

If no customer, no work, no pay. Where got pay by the hour one?? She want to apply.

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Yeah bro, even at $18 there's still difficulty finding workers.

That's why I wondered how much of that goes to useless agencies.

Even $18 all goes into own pocket, but if the job is in F&B, many people still dont like to work. Maybe due to long working hours and less rest days.

But if the job is thru agencies, surely most part of the pay goes to them. I still remember donkey years ago i found one contract job thru agency, i got paid $7, but heard from the company that they were paying $12 to the agency.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

47 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Female the-rapist from china told me for the $50 per hour per customer, they get a cut of 30% thereabouts. And can keep all the tips they get [laugh]

If no customer, no work, no pay. Where got pay by the hour one?? She want to apply.

Unless she goes for a sex change op then she cannot apply

I am going after an exclusive cliental male the rapist for male customers 

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

54 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even $18 all goes into own pocket, but if the job is in F&B, many people still dont like to work. Maybe due to long working hours and less rest days.

But if the job is thru agencies, surely most part of the pay goes to them. I still remember donkey years ago i found one contract job thru agency, i got paid $7, but heard from the company that they were paying $12 to the agency.

Who needs labour agency now when online is open to everyone? The F&B also stupid lah... can just pay, say, $15 per hour direct to the worker - am sure they will come. But maybe F&B got no time to be having someone doing the HR role, so no choice got to rely on these agencies for ready supply of workers like turning on/off tap.

Even if paying $18, without career prospects, it's hard to find workers. Nevertheless, this is why i often say that in singapore, even if quit full-time job, will not starve as long as willing to work hard. There's always plenty of gigs. More so if you are a citizen or PR. All these companies hire you to make quota, then can hire a few more FW [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

Who needs labour agency now when online is open to everyone? The F&B also stupid lah... can just pay, say, $15 per hour direct to the worker - am sure they will come. But maybe F&B got no time to be having someone doing the HR role, so no choice got to rely on these agencies for ready supply of workers like turning on/off tap.

Even if paying $18, without career prospects, it's hard to find workers. Nevertheless, this is why i often say that in singapore, even if quit full-time job, will not starve as long as willing to work hard. There's always plenty of gigs. More so if you are a citizen or PR. All these companies hire you to make quota, then can hire a few more FW [laugh]

Problem for f&b i got alot friends open one

even if offer $15 per hour, there might be taker but last how long? Training havent finish worker said don’t want do le. Who want to work on weekend and PH plus long hour and keep standing or carrying heavy plates and clearing up tables. 

rather sit in aircon office even if pay lesser

• Praise 4

Next time i retire, i will try this type of jobs.  $18per hour. Just relac do a few days a week.  12hrs per shift.  Each time make $200.  As long as there is cheap full day parking and meals provided.  I think can lah.  Can survive and past time.

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Next time i retire, i will try this type of jobs.  $18per hour. Just relac do a few days a week.  12hrs per shift.  Each time make $200.  As long as there is cheap full day parking and meals provided.  I think can lah.  Can survive and past time.

Boss see ur gold rolex boss will say he wipe the table bah

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Unless she goes for a sex change op then she cannot apply

I am going after an exclusive cliental male the rapist for male customers 

...with a lesbian trapped in his body?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1