'I'm Happy just to get by'

RadX

I don't worry about young people in China lying flat with each other.

All young people all think about is lying flat with each other.

When they get married and have kids and bills to pay

see if they can afford to lie flat lah!

:D

In face when young is the best time to lie flat.

Got MIL you can never rest. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If I had the money

I also join all the young people

and lie flat with as many of them

as possible.

Choose wiselee...😁

attractive-overweight-woman-at-home-lying-on-couch-holding-smart-picture-id687928600.jpg

• Haha! 2

Supercharged

John C. Bogle, founder of The Vanguard Group originally delivered this speech as the commencement address for MBA graduates of the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University in May 2007. His speech was titled "Enough"

Here’s how I recall the wonderful story that sets the theme for my remarks today: At a party given by a billionaire on Shelter Island, the late Kurt Vonnegut informs his pal, the author Joseph Heller, that their host, a hedge fund manager, had made more money in a single day than Heller had earned from his wildly popular novel Catch 22 over its whole history. Heller responds, “Yes, but I have something he will never have . . . Enough.”

IMO, the 2 biggest life skills that most people have trouble in learning is "Letting go"  and knowing what is "Enough".  Having attachment to everything and continually taking in more and more not knowing when is enough is a sure path towards stress, depression and troubles ahead.

• Praise 3

In my opinion, it is not just about letting go alone but knowing how to balance and knowing your limits. If you only let go each time you encounter challenges, you will have nothing to let go very soon. 😆

On 10/8/2022 at 11:08 AM, Jamesc said:

I wish people who get by stop bragging!

I cannot make ends meet.

COE went down and now all my stock of used cars

have lost value!

Haiz all the peep getting by stop bragging please.

Spare a thought for the less fortunate people.

Thank you!

Wah, so fast say your stocks of used car lost value liao. Got catalog for us to choose or not? :D 

I wanna get one for my MIL 😛 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Wah, so fast say your stocks of used car lost value liao. Got catalog for us to choose or not? :D 

All biz men are like that. COE drops, their current stock purchase high losses. COE shoots up, their interest and backlog losses. But they drive big cars and stay in bangalow, also cost money. That is why lost money 

You don't like your MIL?

You want one with no brakes and steering cannot go straight and suspension about to collapse?

I can give you a very good price for your MIL last car.

7 hours ago, Arogab said:

On 10/14/2022 at 1:26 PM, Victor68 said:

All biz men are like that. COE drops, their current stock purchase high losses. COE shoots up, their interest and backlog losses. But they drive big cars and stay in bangalow, also cost money. That is why lost money 

I don't mind make losses and drive big cars :D 😛 

On 10/14/2022 at 6:49 PM, Jamesc said:

You don't like your MIL?

You want one with no brakes and steering cannot go straight and suspension about to collapse?

I can give you a very good price for your MIL last car.

I like lah. My MIL treat me so nice. But your cars too expensive to burn :D 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1