Bomb threat-SQ33 flight - 28Sep22

Tohto

2 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I am reading off this news article which does not mention anything under underlying mental condition. He was of sound mind, then took LSD and become xiao then killed his mother and grandmother. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-who-killed-his-mother-grandmother-after-taking-lsd-to-be-confined-indefinitely

This is the best summary

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

It doesn't serve the purpose of protecting lives leh.

The pilot was in full control, not commandeered.

My thought is the fighter jets cannot ensure the plane a safe landing if the aircraft has been commandeered.

Better to shoot it down before the aircraft plough into residential estates or high value target. 

It's a choice of losing 300 lives 

Or 300 + many more lives. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Better to shoot it down before the aircraft plough into residential estates or high value target. 

It's a choice of losing 300 lives 

Or 300 + many more lives. 

The purpose is to reconnect communication or in the case of threat, to force the aircraft to land at the nearest safe airport, not to shoot it down.

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The purpose is to reconnect communication or in the case of threat, to force the aircraft to land at the nearest safe airport, not to shoot it down.

I am just saying the worst case scenario. 

Only if required 😅

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

This is the best summary

Sorry, don't agree with it. Everyone have problems. Not everyone take drugs to escape. Not everyone who take drugs kills, but there is always a price to pay, socially, physically, mentally, or others. 

• Praise 1

Just now, Kxbc said:

Sorry, don't agree with it. Everyone have problems. Not everyone take drugs to escape. Not everyone who take drugs kills, but there is always a price to pay, socially, physically, mentally, or others. 

It depends whether can get out of the problem.

If not, escapism resulted in drug abuse, alcohol abuse.

If still can’t resolve, ………

Rather than focus on escapism, more focus should be put on providing support on the “problem”.

• Praise 1

Man Behind SIA Plane Bomb Scare Charged With Causing Alarm, Tests Positive For Drugs

Even though the crime took place aboard a flight outside of Singapore territory, The Straits Times reported that the offender can be charged under Singapore law as the crime occurred on a Singapore-controlled aircraft.

https://mustsharenews.com/sia-bomb-scare-charged/

BBQ the plick !

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That sends a bad signal

I dunno. The fool took drugs on a plane heading to a country that is very strict on drugs. The brain is that damaged from drug abuse. How often do you hear a foreigner take drugs on their way here? So far nobody is that dumb to do this.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Watwheels said:

I dunno. The fool took drugs on a plane heading to a country that is very strict on drugs. The brain is that damaged from drug abuse. How often do you hear a foreigner take drugs on their way here? So far nobody is that dumb to do this.

We are telling ppl we don't take seriously about bomb threats.

1 minute ago, Watwheels said:

You just met one on SQ33 ..... :secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3