93-year-old S'porean looking for daughter she gave up 66 years ago due to superstition & pressure from elders

Yamapi

my friend try his best to offer himself to syt xmm but too bad none of them interested 🙊🙉🙈 

probably if he's a tycoon then all of them will welcome him with open leg oops typo open arm 🤑🤑🤑

↡ Advertisement

In my opinion, 66 years liao. Let it pass and each live happy after. Why want to dig out and create complications? The adopted family should be closer than the one giving birth to you. 

• Praise 5

i rem years ago, i had an ex gf whose mum refuse to let her be involved in her sister gatecrashing party because her zodiac is tiger.... something to do with bad luck or sh**... so she had to stay inside the room while the groom did the usual gatecrashing stuffs... same applied when the groom was bringing those betrothal gifts prior to the wedding day. Damn bloody dumb

• Praise 1

The key point is 'done'.

Its not done with her, imagine it always on your mind for 66 years and soon to depart.

Its easier to cauterize / seal off the pain with done.

All the best for whatever happens.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

It's like giving your new car away when you discover the registration number contains "4".....

I sure would like to help! 

See prev post - 2008 news

superstitious chinese aplenty

3 hours ago, shrjun said:

Ms Tan . Such an uncommon name.

Sure easy to find daughter.

Even easier if the 93 yrs old ah ma declare she feels lonely in her multi million gcb.

• Haha! 5

6 hours ago, RadX said:

nope....immaterial to me as she would have made that decision for her own sanity...water under the bridge and who rasied you is your real mom...to me, that is

Same here, but mine is because my real parents business went into trouble and need money. Sold me to their cousin which is now my real parents. Well, glad it happens. Do feel bitter when I was young when I found out ...before my PSLE tho. Sucks big time.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

If there is one takeaway from this whole tragic story all MCF members should pick up...

To this day, Tan regrets ever telling the truth to her mother-in-law.

• Haha! 3

I think when one is 90+ and sense that it is about time,  what matters to them will be their close ones and relationship concerns.

It is no more about money in the bank, how many properties, how many big titles and so on.

This is why it is important that when people are still young, don't just spend time chasing money and materials. Spend more time on taking care of health and constantly working on good relationship with close ones and friends.  

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2