COE Bidding - October 2022

Carbon82

1 hour ago, RH1667 said:

Swee lah, IF from on every round drop $12k, come Dec just nice to book a new car , just hope can collect in time for CNY 🤣

Ok 为了你,may the Cat B coe 一落千丈!!! ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So next round Cat B will go up $20k?

Maybe somewhere in the middle? 100k? It depends how the dealers respond, i.e. how much adjustment will they make to their selling price...

Jin sibeh weird hor.... Whenever the topic of skyrocketing costs like petrol & coe were brought up officially and whenever we get all sorts of ridiculous unconvincing answers, we see these costs dropping and stabilize? 

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Could it be because housing loan interest has gone up, people have less cash for cars?  Or they worry car loan interest will go up?

Must be non MCF people.... 

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

If the person able to secure the new car now, even car loan interest go up later also would not get affected right? Unlike housing loan interest, the rate will change and get affected if it go up later?!

Maybe the uncertainty?  I do realise car rates are fixed but now with uncertain times, who knows?  Add higher fuel costs.  This might reduce demand

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Jumpmanz said:

Cat B surprised all of us.

Not me

:D

On 10/3/2022 at 1:09 PM, Jamesc said:

I am bidding low for cat B.

If I am right I will pocket the difference and make a lot.

If I am wrong and my customers don't get their cars I will kenna left right and centre.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Maybe the uncertainty?  I do realise car rates are fixed but now with uncertain times, who knows?  Add higher fuel costs.  This might reduce demand

Like that better go for long term rental car better? Just pay a fixed monthly rental amount and no scare liao. 😅

On 10/3/2022 at 1:09 PM, Jamesc said:

I am bidding low for cat B.

If I am right I will pocket the difference and make a lot.

If I am wrong and my customers don't get their cars I will kenna left right and centre.

How many COE you got today haha .. 5 COE means 50K additional profit and 10K rebate to buyers ..huat 🙂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mann123 said:

How many COE you got today haha .. 5 COE means 50K additional profit and 10K rebate to buyers ..huat 🙂

Like H Bee Dees I don't make a profit selling cars.

I do it for love and charity.

• Haha! 6

8 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Could it be because housing loan interest has gone up, people have less cash for cars?  Or they worry car loan interest will go up?

Already go up bro.

15 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Also scared  no more job to service the loan because recession coming mah  😂 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1