COE Bidding - October 2022

Carbon82

48 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

It is matter of time , not when, but soon, the rich Chinese will be flocking to buy new cars and push up COE price too. 100k Cat B will be consider  cheap by then.

Rich Chinese are flocking to buy luxury Singapore condos

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3194974/rich-chinese-are-flocking-buy-luxury-singapore-condos

Click bait you also believe 

012ADAEF-FE1A-448C-852B-7BA688D7D7C8.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

48 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Channel 5 talking point talking about coe system now. Quite interesting. 

Shocking to see ppl still watch Free to Air TV

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Now you go to which car showroom for the coffee liao? 😁

Don't say.  Later Kenna blacklisted.  But the showroom got electric vehicles.  :D

Pure electric.  Not merely hybrid.

With free parking 

And near NTUC

Edited by Philipkee
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Twinpipes said:

Guys can i know usually how long will the secondhand car dealers take to reflect the downtrend in their prices? Since the COE seemed to come down a bit. I was wondering when they will start to drop a bit of their prices too...

Go up fast, come down slow. SG is like this, you dunno meh? 😁

10 hours ago, Twinpipes said:

Guys can i know usually how long will the secondhand car dealers take to reflect the downtrend in their prices? Since the COE seemed to come down a bit. I was wondering when they will start to drop a bit of their prices too...

Unlikely. They buy in when coe is high… it’s on a high side cost.

1 more round in October.. and then COE quota likely to Shrink again from Nov - Jan…so next round probably will go up again… 

9 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Summarize leh .🤣

I missed out the first 10mins so things might not be in context. Came back and saw wearnes say Tesla's biz model caused the hike in coe prices.

Then the last part they gather a group of people and brainstorm ideas to make coe more accessible. Nothing that was not discussed here before and I think some are mcfers here. Lol. 

All in all nothing constructive was brought up and Steven chia is still a good presenter. 

Anyway it's on mewatch if you are interested.

Edited by Stratovarius
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

we can discuss all we want. as long as our transport minister thinks nothing is wrong and she still can drive around, NO ACTION IS NEEDED! 🤣

Transport is HE.

COE only need 1 simple fix.

19 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

I thought the person who spoke was SHE? anyway, just found out who HE is. No surprised at all. HE is one who proposed change the whole orchard road to walking street! the level of naivety is shocking. If LKY is alive, HE will be asked to retire long ago. Seriously worried about our future with is bunch of very clever school kids. 

Orchard Road should be converted into walking street only.

Not forgetting he was appointed by son of LKY.

23 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

I thought the person who spoke was SHE? anyway, just found out who HE is. No surprised at all. HE is one who proposed change the whole orchard road to walking street! the level of naivety is shocking. If LKY is alive, HE will be asked to retire long ago. Seriously worried about our future with is bunch of very clever school kids. 

The person who proposed is one thing, but who is the person who approved the proposal? Such an idiot proposal also can get approved? [shakehead]

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

It is matter of time , not when, but soon, the rich Chinese will be flocking to buy new cars and push up COE price too. 100k Cat B will be consider  cheap by then.

Rich Chinese are flocking to buy luxury Singapore condos

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3194974/rich-chinese-are-flocking-buy-luxury-singapore-condos

If all these full cash type come to showroom and dont take loan then COE have to drop so agent maintain their commission... need bigger margin between selling price and cost 🤣 so COE drop $12k but price come down $6k swee swee

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Son is son, father is father, Never equal. Never inherit much from the father. LKY went through poverty and war. Hardships make a man. 

He is part of father's legacy.

Since he never inherits much, his father should not put him there.

Edited by inlinesix

45 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Bro, LKY is dead. Ashes already. And no, he won’t be able to jump up from his grave. 

No such thing as IF la. Move on. 

Just have to live with the ‘chosen’ one. 🤢

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

You fired your CEO? 😱

I where got the power. Some more this guy I known him since 2005 when he was my supplier and now my CEO. Anyway, good for him cos he is set for life at 56 if he don't overspend. Somehow he may have got over 100M RMB is cash I suppose. 

My chairman want the company to become a 百年老店🤣,我可能只有三年😋

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I can vouch for Ah Kee he was there.

I had to restock a whole month of coffee and biscuits after he left.

:D

16 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I was there lei.  Not too many people.  But I was there for the coffee only.  But maybe it is weekday.

True story.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7