Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

3 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Car at fault,Motor also Ride too fast..

Motor could be riding at 50km/h.

As the road is wet, confirm cannot stop in time.

Even bicycle at 30km/h also cannot stop in time.

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Looks like this incident is apt/timely in that it will explain to @RadX why got people stop further away from front vehicle liao... This cam car really suay to be caused by the stupid blue car (plus king kong) to bang cam car, and the resultant force caused cam car to bang front car... think @Turboflat4 also meant this?

• Praise 5

18 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Looks like this incident is apt/timely in that it will explain to @RadX why got people stop further away from front vehicle liao... This cam car really suay to be caused by the stupid blue car (plus king kong) to bang cam car, and the resultant force caused cam car to bang front car... think @Turboflat4 also meant this?

In this incident, it has nothing to do with whatever RADX said.

Rather, king kong prepare to stop swee swee behind cam car.

But that CCB cibic want to cut in.

That's why BBQ LE.

• Praise 1

Just now, mikk123 said:

stupid? where got? he is the very clever, see a gap, then quickly take it. He is a typical driver here. The lorry driver is too careful this time. 😄 

Because he was never clever enough to study physics.

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The user stupid la.

In T&C, confirm got write only account holder can drive.

Accordingly, account holder will be accountable for all damages.

Maybe the damage will be higher if if he will to park the car himself? 🤣🤣 

27 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Actually this case different from most cases esp inside neighbourhood in front of traffic light.

It totally make no sense to cut in front of a moving heavy vehicle with such short stopping distance and brake. 

As much as it make no sense when the traffic is heavy , slow moving and u still keep  a more then 1 car length from front car at complete stop. 

59 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Car at fault,Motor also Ride too fast..

Wet road, riding so fast, van already stopped , did not  lexpect car to appear in front of the van ,  conclusion is car at fault but biker not only  have zero , but negative  defensive riding. 

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

anyone called 68615550 to inform the boss, their goods are up in flame? 🤣

That is a car rental  company number 😄

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Unsteady hand. It made me feel so groggy.

It looks like he zoom in, making the shake more significant

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

This stretch of road I travel quite frequent. Traffic can be quite heavy both ways. I dont use the right turns as much as possible or i will plan my route to use left turns or u-turn. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3