Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

5 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

OMG, this is so nostalgic..... i did watch when i was much younger....

+1 and I believe they changed the lead halfway in...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Saw this photo in Facebook.

Stating this a photo taken in BMW.

I said must be fake photo or fake BMW....

It definitely comes without the signal stalk.🤣

It only comes with wiper stalk that wipe to fast and cannot control to a slower speed. 

FB_IMG_1664888294939.jpg

i think the person did buy the signal handle... but he forgotten to buy the signal light behind.... 

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Wt_know said:

is it car fault 100%?

although car swerve a bit left but still within the lane, right?

See, lane splitting is extremely safe.🤐

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

See, lane splitting is extremely safe.🤐

why i ask this question is because i have had 2 scenarios

1. when i was in lane 1, some time i don't want to keep too close to the barrier ... then i leave smaller space on the left. then the bike behind horn and give me the wtf look because i didn't leave "ample" space for him to lane split

2. when i keep close to the barrier ... sometime there are protruding plant or branches ... then i swerve abit left ... with no signaling because i am not changing lane ... then the bike that come fast and furious from behind will be "startled" and kancheong ... may cause accident

haiz

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 6

53 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

i think the person did buy the signal handle... but he forgotten to buy the signal light behind.... 

Probably bought the light casing. Or else water seep into boot🤣

Need to ask was it supply with cables and bulbs?

26 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

why i ask this question is because i have had 2 scenarios

1. when i was in lane 1, some time i don't want to keep too close to the barrier ... then i leave smaller space on the left. then the bike behind horn and give me the wtf look because i didn't leave "ample" space for him to lane split

2. when i keep close to the barrier ... sometime there are protruding plant or branches ... then i swerve abit left ... with no signaling because i am not changing lane ... then the bike that come fast and furious from behind will be "startled" and kancheong ... may cause accident

haiz

You paste a bumper sticker,"Limpeh dont want to share lane with motorcycles, watch out!"

I noticed those cars with signal stalk on the left the drivers are the worst. They dont signal at all cos their brain is not wired for left hand signal stalk. They go," i want to turn left.....", but the brain processer is super slow, "where is the signal stalk siah?", aiya too late have to make the turn liao. Those more comical wan will signal wrong direction.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, therock said:

+1 and I believe they changed the lead halfway in...

yeah, heard was compensation issues....

overall was a good drama at that time...

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Cyclist got no Insurance,even He stop also no use...so Cam Car is just Bad Luck.

Why can't cyclists and drivers just get along?

:D

• Haha! 3

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Why can't cyclists and drivers just get along?

Riding with Eyes looking at the Handlebar..this Cyclist is lucky to escape injuries..imagine Cam Car is a King Kong Lorry..i think he already RIP.

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Cyclist got no Insurance,even He stop also no use...so Cam Car is just Bad Luck.

Nowadays, got insurance also no use if the other party doesn’t report to insurer

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Riding with Eyes looking at the Handlebar..this Cyclist is lucky to escape injuries..imagine Cam Car is a King Kong Lorry..i think he already RIP.

Heng not me car!

↡ Advertisement