Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

Traffic-junction-1.jpeg

There are several school children in the background. Are there schools in the area? I do not stay there so no idea.

Thru Google map can see two primary schools and one secondary school. 

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Traffic-junction-1.jpeg

There are several school children in the background. Are there schools in the area? I do not stay there so no idea.

14 years old, he should be a sec 2 boy.

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Traffic-junction-1.jpeg

Oversized rims, lowered suspension. Enuff signs a farker behind the wheels. Hope he gets jailed 12 months. 

But then again, that's wishful thinking. 

• Praise 8

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Traffic-junction-1.jpeg

Punggol Cove Pri right at the end of this road, those opposite in blue are from the sch. Yusof Ishak Sec is much further way before this junction on the opposite side. 

There's a bus stop opposite possibly can be any sch. This traffic light is not that obvious if one travels at a high speed down the bridge. Likely the driver missed this red light and just dashed across. 

• Praise 1

These are the views for the Sumang accident from google map, slight upslope then down before reaching the traffic light. Relatively quiet road. Nearly missed this traffic light myself also. If you are driving out from the car park on the left need to totally stop and see before driving out as the cars/bikes can come down the bridge at a rather fast speed. Do drive with care.

Untitleds.png

Untitledse.png

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 5

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Oversized rims, lowered suspension. Enuff signs a farker behind the wheels. Hope he gets jailed 12 months. 

Yes it’s wishful thinking.

Remember the red Merc driver? No update. 

FUBAR.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 5

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yes it’s wishful thinking.

Remember the red Merc driver? No update. 

FUBAR.

You want to comb through Court record?
Kam siah

6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

sigh... kena knock by red light beater is the worst as the CB driver will be cruising at normal speed or even accelerating to cheong through the light instead of slowing down.

That’s why cross any road, even in ones favor, cannot look at phone or be distracted. I see countless number of phone zombies assuming that with green man don’t have to bother. 

• Praise 9

6 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

That’s why cross any road, even in ones favor, cannot look at phone or be distracted. I see countless number of phone zombies assuming that with green man don’t have to bother. 

Some not looking at phone also seeking injury. I was just inching out of a HDB parking lot (evening, headlights on, lorry on left) but turned my head to the right (it's one way) to look out for traffic. When I turned my head back straight intending to step and go, one idiot was right in front of my bonnet!  I was more frightened than him!  He doesn't treasure his life but I treasure my license!  Many pedestrians have no sense of danger and no common sense.

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

wah quad tailpipes… must be a very atas and powerful sports car

😬😅

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah quad tailpipes… must be a very atas and powerful sports car

😬😅

All vehicles involved in such incidents should be seized and auctioned off.

• Praise 2

18 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Some not looking at phone also seeking injury. I was just inching out of a HDB parking lot (evening, headlights on, lorry on left) but turned my head to the right (it's one way) to look out for traffic. When I turned my head back straight intending to step and go, one idiot was right in front of my bonnet!  I was more frightened than him!  He doesn't treasure his life but I treasure my license!  Many pedestrians have no sense of danger and no common sense.

If he is hurt, it will be reckless driving and NO lawyer presence during interrogation hor.

Not just lost license.

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

TP 3 series show the one series whose boss in this case😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Because pedestrians with no driving license can't think like a driver therefore can't anticipate all the blindspots that drivers face. Shld make it mandatory for all adults to take BTT.. all the driving schools Huat 😃

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1