Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Slow small sedan sitting subtly in the blind spot of a big truck…. Doing everything right, if the idea was to get hit by the truck…

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

23 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

First time see 5 series with this type of wing. Must be C.A.B. :D But obviously the wing not big enough to prevent it from clipping the guardrail :D

I notice that Ah Bengs and Abangs are upgrading from the normal Lancer and Civic to Merc A, C class and BMs 3 and 5.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

I notice that Ah Bengs and Abangs are upgrading from the normal Lancer and Civic to Merc A, C class and BMs 3 and 5.

A lot of them drive for a while, then sell because cannot tahan the maintenance costs of a conti :D

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

I think it's kinda fair. Previously van driver inch into lady causing more serious injury (knee contusion and hospitalization leave) than this case given 1 month jail.

For Bentley driver it's already double due to victim being security guard. 

Singapore is based on case law so will always look back to similar case for reference. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/man-jail-inch-van-woman-not-stopping-zebra-crossing-2272281

This old man has a prior conviction of road rage. Did you read the article?

Just now, Beehive3783 said:

See his Face..already know he is a "Guai Lan" Chow Ah Beng.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Beehive3783 said:

I did and the prosecution also did consider that.

How much is your eyes is consider fair?

I'm not the judge nor represent the whole population. Personally I feel it's kinda fair enough. 

9 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

A lot of them drive for a while, then sell because cannot tahan the maintenance costs of a conti :D

There is one in my MSCP from CLS to B.M.W. / 420I GRAN COUPE M SPORT A/T S/R HID NAV with special number 999.

• Haha! 2

Just now, Calvin8808 said:

I did and the prosecution also did consider that.

How much is your eyes is consider fair?

I'm not the judge nor represent the whole population. Personally I feel it's kinda fair enough. 

For a first timer, fair enough.

For second timer, sentence should be heavy.

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

There is one in my MSCP from CLS to B.M.W. / 420I GRAN COUPE M SPORT A/T S/R HID NAV with special number 999.

I got see 666 before 

1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

Stupid Attrage deserves it. 

Indeed attrage deserves it. When the driver sees that the trailer is not giving way, should not die die also must cut in. Sometimes ego cannot be too big when driving la.

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Indeed attrage deserves it. When the driver sees that the trailer is not giving way, should not die die also must cut in. Sometimes ego cannot be too big when driving la.

The stupid thing is, the Attrage refused to move ahead and refused to fall back. Die die wanna pace the trailer .WTF did he want? knn! :D 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4