Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

17 hours ago, therock said:

I think it should be in the driving tests?

image.png.9cefa6921e7516d844504df69c13f78f.png

I get the point but there are quite a few things in play here

1- Old person driving and he will not accelerate even there is a fire there. So hoping he will push his acceleration if he see long vehicle approaching.
2- Don't know how to tackle situation when you are already standing there and traffic ahead is blocked (in your lane) and a big lorry comes in other lane from behind and still want to furk you because you are going to be in his blind spot. Shouldn't he see you standing there as traffic jam because he was way behind but then all of sudden you kena because your lane was jam and his was not. You can't just fly away because there is vehicle approaching from side and he didn't bother to remember there is car ahead which could be in his blind spot after a while.

I always try to be mind full while taking turns and see bigger vehicle also turning at same time, either I will speed away or slows down to let him pass (I will only speed away if I see ahead clear).
Technology is so advance now with blind spot assistance but no enforcement to implement them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/audi-driver-road-rage-taxi-jurong-2024481?fbclid=IwAR2MGUqcwZd8okMVehT-N7BaS2vV1nelVkoPpPfOS-FaWcvD5zyYGcE1KuY

Must emphasize he’s a Singaporean even though the name so tiongish. 🤣

And F this guy and his lawyer. Lawyer will really say anything even if it sound soooooo stupid.

Mr Allagarsamy Palanivappan, Zou’s lawyer, asked for a fine with no driving ban instead.

The defence counsel added: “A fine would send a good message to him on being a vigilante on the road. He did what he did in an abrupt moment when he was rushing to work, and the work   pressure actually caused him to do what he did.

Might as well say he was rushing to pang sai, and the pressure at his anus actually caused him to do what he did. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

oiii!! how can u say lagging behind! our govt will be proud and say we progressed so much that Singaporean NO NEED take such job! whahahahahaha..

Honestly, that should be the way.

2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/audi-driver-road-rage-taxi-jurong-2024481?fbclid=IwAR2MGUqcwZd8okMVehT-N7BaS2vV1nelVkoPpPfOS-FaWcvD5zyYGcE1KuY

And F this guy and his lawyer. Lawyer will really say anything even if it sound soooooo stupid.

Mr Allagarsamy Palanivappan, Zou’s lawyer, asked for a fine with no driving ban instead.

The defence counsel added: “A fine would send a good message to him on being a vigilante on the road. He did what he did in an abrupt moment when he was rushing to work, and the work pressure actually caused him to do what he did.

If a lawyer don't come out with any reasons to lower his sentencing, might as well attend court without a lawyer.

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The defence counsel added: “A fine would send a good message to him on being a vigilante on the road. He did what he did in an abrupt moment when he was rushing to work, and the work pressure actually caused him to do what he did.

Why would some parents named their son 走心? 🤣

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That's the sad truth of reality.

If we are not ahead, we will be lagging behind.

Is lagging behind good for Sg?

Maybe for the retirees.

I don't know, I have worked in other countries where times is 9~5 (no work on weekends) and they are doing very well (I have worked in local companies where it was alternate Saturday off)
Down here, if you are leaving on time then there must be something wrong and more work is given.
You come back home, but then email follows you even 2am (some people have no life and they will shot you email mid night to get something ready for morning meeting, talking about local big company).
Went to clinic and only one staff was serving so many patient (have to wait for like 3+ hour just for some medication), not sure why they don't bother to have more staff to reduce pressure on single person.
Not sure how that will make us more faster.

• Praise 7

I suspect someone is paid to work selling used cars but he just surf MCF all the time.

I don't see him selling any used cars.

He also has a very nice MIL and I wished my daughter married someone else.

:D

2 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I don't know, I have worked in other countries where times is 9~5 (no work on weekends) and they are doing very well (I have worked in local companies where it was alternate Saturday off)
Down here, if you are leaving on time then there must be something wrong and more work is given.
You come back home, but then email follows you even 2am (some people have no life and they will shot you email mid night to get something ready for morning meeting, talking about local big company).
Went to clinic and only one staff was serving so many patient (have to wait for like 3+ hour just for some medication), not sure why they don't bother to have more staff to reduce pressure on single person.

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

i guess technology plays a part.. in the past bus driver will just drive the route no need to care arrive early or late.. now the central control room will contact them to space them out.. drive slow.. or maybe even hoot fast(i hope not lah).. so now u will see some bus crawl on the road while other chiong ahhh..

and i notice now bus filter to right lane they are not as cautious as before.. macam they signal i better brake to let them cross the 3/4 lanes..

I was driving near Tiong bahru, this bus first indicate turning right. I was on left lane and was going straight. When traffic light turned green he tried to overtake me while speeding (on that small road), I suppose to turn left. When he was not able to do it, he start showing high beam (it is getting almost daily affair in that area).
Have never seen in past drivers are doing F1 racing but now more and more drivers are changing lane to overtake other to get back to same lane again.
Like what you said, whoever is controlling their movement from control center thinks this is some game.

3 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

"Leaving on time, then there must be something wrong" has been going on for decades.

We have never look at productivity.  A lot of times, a lot of wastage just for wayang.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, commonjunks said:

i second that.. last time i work in German company those local german will disappear by fri noon.. yet they so advance..

yes.. i like to go work early (nearly 2 hours early) but bosses don care.. knn i leave 10 mins early they will eyeball me..

now i trying to follow China (Tang ping) or global (quiet quitting).. too tired to be in this game..

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, commonjunks said:

I was driving near Tiong bahru, this bus first indicate turning right. I was on left lane and was going straight. When traffic light turned green he tried to overtake me while speeding (on that small road), I suppose to turn left. When he was not able to do it, he start showing high beam (it is getting almost daily affair in that area).
Have never seen in past drivers are doing F1 racing but now more and more drivers are changing lane to overtake other to get back to same lane again.
Like what you said, whoever is controlling their movement from control center thinks this is some game.

There are incentives involved.  it is not just any games.

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I suspect someone is paid to work selling used cars but he just surf MCF all the time.

I don't see him selling any used cars.

He also has a very nice MIL and I wished my daughter married someone else.

Are we talking about @Jamesc 😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

The point is, one should check and make sure traffic is clear before changing lanes.

I have seen so many close calls where the cars changed lane anyway without judging the speed of the bikes and expect the bikes to magically brake in time for the car to complete the lane change.

Why so many such incidents? because these drivers simply bo chap! 

Sometimes on SGRV, there are 4-5 videos in a row of drivers swinging out and hitting bikes - very common. One of the reasons I think is the cars following too close, not leaving enough a gap. Of course, people are always afraid of other cars cutting in. When traffic suddenly stops, they just swing out of the lane.  

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Why would some parents named their son 走心? 🤣

On Thursday (Oct 20), Zou, was sentenced to four days’ jail and given a four-month driving ban 

So much for driving against the traffic and being big bully on road.
Putting everyone life in danger who could have accident because of his stupidity (Will give a less fark of his life).

“He’s very remorseful and very sorry and he seeks the court’s compassion.”

such people are never remorseful, everyone knows they are remorseful because of the jam they are in that time.

Maybe he lost hos job as a PHV driver and now drives a bus?

14 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

8 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

On Thursday (Oct 20), Zou, was sentenced to four days’ jail and given a four-month driving ban 

So much for driving against the traffic and being big bully on road.
Putting everyone life in danger who could have accident because of his stupidity (Will give a less fark of his life).

“He’s very remorseful and very sorry and he seeks the court’s compassion.”

such people are never remorseful, everyone knows they are remorseful because of the jam they are in that time.

No TP No body care about law and order.

34 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The defence counsel added: “A fine would send a good message to him on being a vigilante on the road. He did what he did in an abrupt moment when he was rushing to work, and the work   pressure actually caused him to do what he did.

Might as well say he was rushing to pang sai, and the pressure at his anus actually caused him to do what he did. 🤣

At least it is work pressure sai pressure 

not siao pressure 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1