Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

51 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

i guess technology plays a part.. in the past bus driver will just drive the route no need to care arrive early or late.. now the central control room will contact them to space them out.. drive slow.. or maybe even hoot fast(i hope not lah).. so now u will see some bus crawl on the road while other chiong ahhh..

and i notice now bus filter to right lane they are not as cautious as before.. macam they signal i better brake to let them cross the 3/4 lanes..

I agree, the bus drivers nowadays really don't give a fark. Most of them don't even care if you can stop in time, they will pull out even when you're coming in hot.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No TP No body care about law and order.

AYE->MCE keppel viaduct is a prime place, you can see trucks/buses driving above 90 in 2nd lane (on 4 lane road) and no one never gave a shyt.
Yesterday bus with name WTF was driving like a manic and approching from behind like those horror movies (it was long arse bus). Lorry with worker at back going above 90 and even faster on bend (with learner sticker on lorry).
These people have no fear, and no one cares (till accident and all statements comes out).

• Praise 2

16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

She was already in. Why still come out and whack the other car

and then run away?

:D 

Probably gear box and steering has sound, R / D / R /D ....then L/R/L/R.....

To check and find where the sound coming from. 

Oh...the sound is from scratching the rear wheel on the kerb and the bumper of the cars 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

This case the right turn driver definitely not looking at traffic light.

Assuming the light is in his favour when the black van ahead made the turn.

• Praise 1

I hope she never park next to me.

She can park next to my MIL anytime.

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Probably gear box and steering has sound, R / D / R /D ....then L/R/L/R.....

To check and find where the sound coming from. 

Oh...the sound is from scratching the rear wheel on the kerb and the bumper of the cars 

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/audi-driver-road-rage-taxi-jurong-2024481?fbclid=IwAR2MGUqcwZd8okMVehT-N7BaS2vV1nelVkoPpPfOS-FaWcvD5zyYGcE1KuY

Must emphasize he’s a Singaporean even though the name so tiongish. 🤣

And F this guy and his lawyer. Lawyer will really say anything even if it sound soooooo stupid.

Mr Allagarsamy Palanivappan, Zou’s lawyer, asked for a fine with no driving ban instead.

The defence counsel added: “A fine would send a good message to him on being a vigilante on the road. He did what he did in an abrupt moment when he was rushing to work, and the work   pressure actually caused him to do what he did.

Might as well say he was rushing to pang sai, and the pressure at his anus actually caused him to do what he did. 🤣

Can't agree more on this shyt.
I just hope Law throw away these cb for longer time in jail because they want to wave their money. So in other words if someone don't have money they deserve to go to jail and those who have money just use money card and never have to answer for what they do to others?
Everyone have some pressure/stress in their lives, and I can bet I have more stressful life than this piece of shyt but I don't go around beating people and claiming stress which is made by myself and not anyone else fault.

• Praise 5

Put his ass in jail

will send an even better massage.

If my MIL had her way rotan his ass

will send the best message according to her.

Why just settle for good?

Let's be the best we can be.

• Praise 2

27 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Can't agree more on this shyt.
I just hope Law throw away these cb for longer time in jail because they want to wave their money. So in other words if someone don't have money they deserve to go to jail and those who have money just use money card and never have to answer for what they do to others?
Everyone have some pressure/stress in their lives, and I can bet I have more stressful life than this piece of shyt but I don't go around beating people and claiming stress which is made by myself and not anyone else fault.

Could be jail up to 6 mths but given 4 days jail….knn

FOUR DAYS…

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, commonjunks said:

AYE->MCE keppel viaduct is a prime place, you can see trucks/buses driving above 90 in 2nd lane (on 4 lane road) and no one never gave a shyt.
Yesterday bus with name WTF was driving like a manic and approching from behind like those horror movies (it was long arse bus). Lorry with worker at back going above 90 and even faster on bend (with learner sticker on lorry).
These people have no fear, and no one cares (till accident and all statements comes out).

This is why avg speed limit should be implemented on ALL expressways! For those vehicles with sticked limits on them, that will be their average speed limit, not the ones on the road.

↡ Advertisement