Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

48 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Pretty sure bad blood started before the video start, from Holland Road itself, given the way cam car sped through the turn.

But honestly, Mazda drivers are some of the most f**ked up arrogant twats on the road. I see so many of them driving like pricks. Definitely the worst BnB Japanese brand, based on general driving style. How come only Bimmers get the bum rap, huh? 😁

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

5 hours ago, Shibadog said:

so did that reflective thing in the middle of the dash help?

Well, it seems to have helped prevent him crashing. But not from making a fool of himself by posting his own self-pwnage. Free will etc. 😁

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, 1fast1 said:

Pretty sure bad blood started before the video start, from Holland Road itself, given the way cam car sped through the turn.

But honestly, Mazda drivers are some of the most f**ked up arrogant twats on the road. I see so many of them driving like pricks. Definitely the worst BnB Japanese brand, based on general driving style. How come only Bimmers get the bum rap, huh? 😁

Modern Mazda have good Handling,like a FWD Conti Car,i know because i used to have a 2.5 Mazda 6 before Switching to a Toyota Camry Hybrid, the Camry's Handling is a fry cry from it,until now,only Mazda Cars front Steering have Caster,like Mercedes Benz & BMW....that is why this Zoom-Zoom Brand is like BMW from Japan.

• Praise 3

On 10/20/2022 at 6:56 PM, Jamesc said:

She was already in. Why still come out and whack the other car

and then run away?

:D 

She didn't  know it was already in?🤐😜

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Modern Mazda have good Handling,like a FWD Conti Car,i know because i used to have a 2.5 Mazda 6 before Switching to a Toyota Camry Hybrid, the Camry's Handling is a fry cry from it,until now,only Mazda Cars front Steering have Caster,like Mercedes Benz & BMW....that is why this Zoom-Zoom Brand is like BMW from Japan.

No doubt about the quality of the cars, I think Mazdas handle better and go quicker than the norm for Japanese BnB. But people must realise that dynamically capable cars may lead to temptation. I just don't think it's fair BMW gets all the bad press on its own, so you heard it here first folks, Mazda drivers are pricks just like BMW drivers. Spread the good word. 😁

7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Singapore roads have so many u-turn junctions, so many side roads to turn in and out again. 
Missing the correct turning, Skoda driver should simply make a u-turn further ahead. A little bit of extra petrol won't cost so much. Wished he had taken out the bike. Make Skoda driver pay. Unfortunately, the biker will be the one to suffer.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Flying_genie said:

Singapore roads have so many u-turn junctions, so many side roads to turn in and out again. 
Missing the correct turning, Skoda driver should simply make a u-turn further ahead. A little bit of extra petrol won't cost so much. Wished he had taken out the bike. Make Skoda driver pay. Unfortunately, the biker will be the one to suffer.

Wish it was a King Kong lorry instead of poor motor

that’s why each time a**holes meet King Kong, I laugh

• Haha! 5

have seen several PHV Sientas with damaged rear bumpers, but they have reverse sensors installed, so dunno how they can still hit something.

• Haha! 6

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Pedestrians must stop for cars!

That's why they paint the white lines!

:D 

It is for zebra crossing, the guy shout for what? Is he a zebra? 😂

• Haha! 2

On 10/21/2022 at 9:37 AM, Beehive3783 said:

The point is, one should check and make sure traffic is clear before changing lanes.

I have seen so many close calls where the cars changed lane anyway without judging the speed of the bikes and expect the bikes to magically brake in time for the car to complete the lane change.

Why so many such incidents? because these drivers simply bo chap! 

Need more dump trucks to teach them then. Just like the taxi. 🤣

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, 1fast1 said:

No doubt about the quality of the cars, I think Mazdas handle better and go quicker than the norm for Japanese BnB. But people must realise that dynamically capable cars may lead to temptation. I just don't think it's fair BMW gets all the bad press on its own, so you heard it here first folks, Mazda drivers are pricks just like BMW drivers. Spread the good word. 😁

1st question i ask on behalf of everyone else. 
are your signal stalks like this?😂

140E95AD-ACEC-4AF5-B206-B4C81C2F7EF5.jpeg

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 9

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

have seen several PHV Sientas with damaged rear bumpers, but they have reverse sensors installed, so dunno how they can still hit something.

Either Driver is Deaf or Blind...

• Haha! 6

2 hours ago, Blueray said:

Technology cannot fix stupidity 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5