Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

18 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

aiyoh only time and place where Singapore roads are good is during F1 Grand Prix.. drive so near to kerb for wat..

• Haha! 4

43 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

From the pics looked like driver did not put seat belt?

No lorry driver will belt up. They always say no need. Bo Tai Chee one. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

1st question i ask on behalf of everyone else. 
are your signal stalks like this?😂

140E95AD-ACEC-4AF5-B206-B4C81C2F7EF5.jpeg

No joking, my frequency of signalling can put L drivers taking test to shame. 

In fact, I am a shame to the image of BMW drivers everywhere because of how regularly I signal. 😁

Of course, I still drive damn fast, so that balances things out. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 6

25 minutes ago, 1fast1 said:

In fact, I am a shame to the image of BMW drivers everywhere because of how regularly I signal. 😁

@Mkl22 Case in point: 

A few explanatory notes. The idiot in front of me on a turn left/go straight/turn-right lane conveniently ignored his obligation to signal while stopped, so I was quite irate in flashing my lights at him. I never honked hor. 😂 But a real gentlemanly driver to my left rear gave me a brief courtesy honk to let me in (thank you!), so I moved off without much delay. (I raised my hand to thank him properly). 

Note also that you can hear my indicators when I change lanes. The last move to the middle lane was because I don't go fast under that infamous bridge, and I didn't want to hog the right lane at the speed limit. 

By the way, I was driving more slowly than I usually do hor, I often take that curve much faster when no traffic nearby. I was in relaxed mode. I always keep my speed indicator on my blackvue turned off for obvious reasons. 

But I always, always signal. 😁

Edited by 1fast1
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, ER-3682 said:

Can claim Damages from LTA.?By the way,the Mini Driver was driving to near to Curb.

I quote jamesc

Thousands of people drive that road,

why only Mini hit?

:D

• Haha! 5

36 minutes ago, 1fast1 said:

@Mkl22 Case in point: 

A few explanatory notes. The idiot in front of me on a turn left/go straight/turn-right lane conveniently ignored his obligation to signal while stopped, so I was quite irate in flashing my lights at him. I never honked hor. 😂 But a real gentlemanly driver to my left rear gave me a brief courtesy honk to let me in (thank you!), so I moved off without much delay. (I raised my hand to thank him properly). 

Note also that you can hear my indicators when I change lanes. The last move to the middle lane was because I don't go fast under that infamous bridge, and I didn't want to hog the right lane at the speed limit. 

By the way, I was driving more slowly than I usually do hor, I often take that curve much faster when no traffic nearby. I was in relaxed mode. I always keep my speed indicator on my blackvue turned off for obvious reasons. 

When I free, I love to disturb those who want to Turn Right” but don’t want signal to trick others 

green arrow I pretend to move off abit then slam brake 

one big phv car who wanted to Turn Right” but ddint signal was behind me

he angry horn and horn

i feel very happy because I am an a**hole

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

What a horrible accident... RIP 🙏🏼

RiP. if the driver is found proven to be speeding excessively, he ought to be given very harsh  punishment 

1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

RiP. if the driver is found proven to be speeding excessively, he ought to be given very harsh  punishment 

Ok, ask downstairs people send him to jail long long 

• Shocked 1

40 minutes ago, 1fast1 said:

@Mkl22 Case in point: 

Errr can he not be going straight? Then no need to signal. 
got a bozo who kept tapping his horn at me this morning at a junction with turn left and go straight, when the left turn arrow came on. I was going straight and so never signal.

unless there is a new signal, that I’m not aware of to show I’m going straight? 🤣 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Mustank said:

When I free, I love to disturb those who want to Turn Right” but don’t want signal to trick others 

green arrow I pretend to move off abit then slam brake 

one big phv car who wanted to Turn Right” but ddint signal was behind me

he angry horn and horn

i feel very happy because I am an a**hole

Alas he never kiss your musso and pay you some free diesel for the month. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 1fast1 said:

I behind no car I also signal 😂

I find the tik tok tik tok sound very soothing 😂😂

• Haha! 6

16 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Errr can he not be going straight? Then no need to signal. 
got a bozo who kept tapping his horn at me this morning at a junction with turn left and go straight, when the left turn arrow came on. I was going straight and so never signal.

unless there is a new signal, that I’m not aware of to show I’m going straight? 🤣 

I think that junction is pretty much 100 percent turn left or turn right in practice. But those turning right often don't signal. I have to go back and see whether can go straight. You make a fair point in principle but I bet you that guy turned right eventually though. 

Anyway, I usually avoid that lane unless I'm the first car or give lots of clearance to overtake on the left (like here). 

Edited by 1fast1
  • Praise 1