Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

6 hours ago, oppyouknowme said:

SDV1080Z gla180 reckless driving swerve into my lane while negotiating a turn causing near accident

damn ccb kia!!!!

Don't understand why he flash you when you're exiting.. but can tell he's damn impatient.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Why this murderous truck still allowed on our shores?

Because our Number 1 Traffic Police are Sleeping on their Jobs,only bullied Own Citizens..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Why this murderous truck still allowed on our shores?

I think this is one of those regular long distance coaches that terminate at Kallang.

2 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I think this is one of those regular long distance coaches that terminate at Kallang.

Opps, I didn't watch the video, but assumed it's a king kong.

Why TP not doing anything to these vehicles and still letting them enter

• Sad 1

Early morning polis on standby mode...

If you spot polis cars station by the road, dont be too scared, I saw several patrol cars(not TP) stationed in the central area (Lower Delta) and AYE expressway(Keppel towards Airport). My guess is ah gong is here.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/malaysia-king-state-visit-singapore-president-halimah-yacob-orchid-naming-pasir-ris-camp-3022846

Malaysia's king to attend orchid naming ceremony, visit Pasir Ris Camp during Singapore state visit.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 10/21/2022 at 10:58 AM, commonjunks said:

On Thursday (Oct 20), Zou, was sentenced to four days’ jail and given a four-month driving ban 

So much for driving against the traffic and being big bully on road.
Putting everyone life in danger who could have accident because of his stupidity (Will give a less fark of his life).

The defence counsel added: “A fine would send a good message to him on being a vigilante on the road. He did what he did in an abrupt moment when he was rushing to work, and the work pressure actually caused him to do what he did.

“He’s very remorseful and very sorry and he seeks the court’s compassion.”

such people are never remorseful, everyone knows they are remorseful because of the jam they are in that time.

He is remorseful because he got hauled up to court :D 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 10/21/2022 at 1:27 PM, Atonchia said:

The new measures sounded very familiar.

Like Army tonner requirement.

Covered and need vehicle commander.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/migrant-workers-groups-welcome-new-rules-call-more-be-done-ensure-safety-lorries-2025056

Wayang only la... you can be sure that behind the scenes, life will go on as usual.

Army vehicles have SWDs with digit counter, drivers get charged if the SWDs record a speeding violation.

I dare LTA to mandate SWDs with digit counter in these lorries and charge drivers in court, see how it works out :D 

Mandatory SWD inspection every 6 months before renewal of road tax, charge owner/driver in court if speeding violation is recorded, then see who still dares to speed in these lorries.

Inspection centre huat, LTA huat. What's wrong with collecting more? :D 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

On 10/22/2022 at 2:35 PM, Volvobrick said:

Aiyah no skills still wants to drive RWD car and floor. After that slowed down so much.  何必呢? 

Slowed down after that to look for his balls la! dropped somewhere in the car :D 

• Haha! 2

No need to be careful lah.

They all think they are hot sh1t drivers.

:D

Now they know not so hot more sh1t

On 10/22/2022 at 3:34 PM, ER-3682 said:

That is why those who drive Powerful FWD & AWD Cars  ,before switching to Powerful RWD must be careful...They are not the same.

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Don't understand why he flash you when you're exiting.. but can tell he's damn impatient.

I guess GLA wanted to filter to the left most of the two, where as our hero was "slowly" moving to that lane.

• Haha! 3

Some times no need to teach, if get into accident then they will learn.

45 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Many people in SG they think they know everything.

No need to teach them.

Actually cannot teach them even if you wanted to.

:D

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

I wonder how, I wonder why :D 

When bluesg is concerned, impossible is nothing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4