Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

4 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Some Driver act very big Shot you don't know meh.?Signal on,the next moment just cut in...becoming Normal here.

Just like one boomer driving on my right but half car length behind me 50-55km/h. He was on lane 1, a right turning lane, me on lane 2 going straight ..... he signalled to turn left. He did not manage to overtake me to execute his left turn so he started honking, I looked right blind spot ... He was still side by side half car length behind, I accelerated to make space for him at my back, he changed lane and started flashing and honking at me. Stopping at next junction we were side by side again, we wound down our windows and he shouted "Why you blocked me from changing lane?"

"Hahahaha ... " I laughed at him "You know how to change lane or not. Buay heow overtake har? You stupid or idiot?" 

SB kok this old man.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Nearly sent flying at the zebra crossing opposite Jurong West Safra by this speeding merc earlier on. Lucky I stopped moving across and stood waiting with my bike, trying to establish eye contact with the merc driver. He was approaching at about 70ish round the corner and I knew he would have problem stopping, true enough he just zoomed pass. So fast that I could not even see the car plate number, not even the alphabet. Motorcyclist behind stopped, shaking his head. 

If I had dashed across on my bicycle instead of dismounting and walk ... Up up and awayyyyyyy.

• Shocked 7
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Wah! The altis driver's fist struck out very fast!  Martial art material.

I would like to see He break the Glass & Cut His Hand,then Taxi Driver report to Police & Catch Him & Charge Him Road Rage & send Him to Changi "Chalets" for a short Stay with Free Curry Rice.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I would like to see He break the Glass & Cut His Hand,then Taxi Driver report to Police & Catch Him & Charge Him Road Rage & send Him to Changi "Chalets" for a short Stay with Free Curry Rice.

They serve curry rice now !? 🤔...😁

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

Nearly sent flying at the zebra crossing opposite Jurong West Safra by this speeding merc earlier on. Lucky I stopped moving across and stood waiting with my bike, trying to establish eye contact with the merc driver. He was approaching at about 70ish round the corner and I knew he would have problem stopping, true enough he just zoomed pass. So fast that I could not even see the car plate number, not even the alphabet. Motorcyclist behind stopped, shaking his head. 

If I had dashed across on my bicycle instead of dismounting and walk ... Up up and awayyyyyyy.

you should have pushed your bike in front and let your cheapo bike fly... maybe can get a brand new bike.

• Haha! 3

20 hours ago, RadX said:

Same bro

and with no care For others 

High CG, thin tyres, wet road... What the driver thinking? Wanna overcome the law of physics?? Err... Maybe not thinking because brainless :D

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

you should have pushed your bike in front and let your cheapo bike fly... maybe can get a brand new bike.

Aiyoh this cheapo bike, the quality damn lousy. The catches for the half fold, steering bar and saddle post look like anytime can give way. What if during cycling the bike "unfolds" or steering and seat post retract .... peng san. 😲

This foldie also very hard to fold/unfold, so the story is don't buy bicycle online ..... Go and try out the bike first. Planning to replace with a tri-fold soon

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Aiyoh this cheapo bike, the quality damn lousy. The catches for the half fold, steering bar and saddle post look like anytime can give way. What if during cycling the bike "unfolds" or steering and seat post retract .... peng san. 😲

This foldie also very hard to fold/unfold, so the story is don't buy bicycle online ..... Go and try out the bike first. Planning to replace with a tri-fold soon

Since your bike so bad, why not throw it at the Merc?
The driver will always Rem to stop after that 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Since your bike so bad, why not throw it at the Merc?
The driver will always Rem to stop after that 

i have deliberately accidentally pushed my cheap bike (while dismounted) into other people who insist on riding through narrow paths with clear "dismount and push" signboards. 

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

You ask yourself how much is the bike and how much is your life, from the answer you will know you should change bike or not 🤣🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

You ask yourself how much is the bike and how much is your life, from the answer you will know you should change bike or not 🤣🤣

Hmmmm 🤔

You know ahh bro, when I buy something for meself it's always the cheaperer the better. I splurge on wife and son.

I think most MCF bros are like that bah? 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1