Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

AM woman almost seriously injured/killed. Maybe that's what it would take before TP wake up their idea and seriously enforce the traffic regulations and for the courts to impose serious sentences and not just a slap on the wrist.

How do serious enforcement when not enough personnel?

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car driver and PHV both CB types.

But cam car is CB and coward.

:D

yup, those who drive with curtains covering half the side window have something to hide, mostly using hp.

so in this case cam car is no angel either. 

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

AM woman almost seriously injured/killed. Maybe that's what it would take before TP wake up their idea and seriously enforce the traffic regulations and for the courts to impose serious sentences and not just a slap on the wrist.

I must tell myself I need to push my bike across the zebra crossing. And if some joker dares to dash, I shall sacrifice my Lao pok bicycle and trash the car. Unfortunately it’s a different story if it’s a dump truck. 
but I hope to get a new bike. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

On 11/18/2022 at 9:00 AM, Blueray said:

Family dumps raincoats on the ground at East Coast Park and drives off in BMW

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/family-dumps-raincoats-on-the-ground-at-east-coast-park-and-drive-off-in-bmw

Bayerische Motoren Werke [;)]

not I say wan, Stomp say wan ... [laugh]

bmwmain.jpg

I’m biased against 2 series mpvs.

The way they drive or park sucks.. most of them. That’s my personal observation and yeah those people have curtains that just cover enough of their window to hide their cb faces.

• Haha! 6

16 hours ago, Blueray said:

noticed cam car driving with curtains also ?

cam car driver is also one kind lah. Abit stupid also for revealing he stays at Citylights. 

I think he should also be one of the asssholes on the road because

1. he has a car curtain

2. the way he snigger

3. for honking the guy even when he’s going to let it go

Ok the CHR is also an assshole after watching the full video. My bad for jumping the gun 😅

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Imagine her kid is in the seat 😓

35 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I’m biased against 2 series mpvs.

The way they drive or park sucks.. most of them. That’s my personal observation and yeah those people have curtains that just cover enough of their window to hide their cb faces.

Maybe this group are those who think they have made it but actually still far far away.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 11/18/2022 at 10:15 AM, Mooose said:

my guess is that he was trying to read the sequencing of the lights and shoot off thinking it would turn green for him but he obviously misread the sequence ..

So he now has to bear the con-sequence?

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Blueray said:

yup, those who drive with curtains covering half the side window have something to hide, mostly using hp.

Only curtains hor.

My car got mesh type screen still can see face but prevent direct sunlight. 

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Blueray said:

Those who covered half of the Front Window are CB Drivers,they don't want People see their CB Faces.

• Haha! 5