Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

4 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Don't waste your Time.

agreed. their own contractors do it sure nothing will happen, at most say gave warning.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

i think bluesg makes more money by letting people crash and then pay for the claims than hourly rentals.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 11

4 hours ago, Kxbc said:

why so pessimistic?

I've feedback to them a few times this past month and all rectification works done around 1 week. I drove there to check visually.

Yup, done that too. 

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

Might as well dun drive😂

Brainless. 

Nvr see this camera recording the situation? Bring ladder next time lah. 

😅😂😂😂

Prove that stupidity no cure. Kena summoned a few times still never learn. Feel shiok now? 

Pls dun drive if u cannot even afford parking fees. Not about looking down but it is part of the costs of owning a car. 

Save the money n headache from all this unnecessary and counterproductive vandalism. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

I wanna try to be in the back seat when going at 60km/h over these hump... not my car of course..

Don't forget your bicycle ⛑️

I kena before many years ago when colleague took a hump at 70-80. Hit the roof and almost made a big dink ..... he claimed he never see it. 😡

• Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Beregond said:

Might as well dun drive😂

I am more interested in when will they be invited to leem kopi.n This is  not a TP case. More of vandalism.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Beregond said:

Might as well dun drive😂

I couldn't figure out from the video. What was he trying to do?  Isn't his car alread entered the loading bay?🤔

• Haha! 1

So the tune was simply paste the 80/90 decal to notify others that they can go at 80kph on road and 90kph on expressway now?

Many oredi doing that without the tune...right leg very tuned to pedal to the metal...😅

• Haha! 6

33 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

So the tune was simply paste the 80/90 decal to notify others that they can go at 80kph on road and 90kph on expressway now?

Many oredi doing that without the tune...right leg very tuned to pedal to the metal...😅

lol  possibly, maybe the ecu was remapped for more torque and bhp 😅😁

6 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

lol  possibly, maybe the ecu was remapped for more torque and bhp 😅😁

Just hope the engine don’t goes chibaboom after tuning. If not, more WLWLWLBBQL on fire vehicles on the roads. 

• Haha! 5