Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

18 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

I encountered a similar lorry ferrying foreign workers going at high speed lane 2. I was on lane 1 and only passed it when my speedo hit 110.

These jokers asking for trouble. Na na.

Want to Cheong 100, put simi veh comd also no use one

Edited by Mustank

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

Nowadays can see many commercial vehicles speeding on lane 1 and 2 on expressway.

Confirm not me so if you see just submit 

Spoiler

I speeding lane 4 only 

don’t bao Toh me ah

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

9 men charged with dangerous driving on CTE, allegedly reaching speeds of up to 155kmh
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/9-men-charged-with-dangerous-driving-on-cte-allegedly-reaching-speeds-of-137-155kmh

Got a feeling these jokers will be out and doing the same thing again. Just a matter of time, as long as punishment is not changed to car confiscated and impounded and then crushed for illegal racing. Or these cars can be confiscated by TP  to be used as undercover cars to catch other speedsters 😁😁

• Praise 10

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

9 men charged with dangerous driving on CTE, allegedly reaching speeds of up to 155kmh
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/9-men-charged-with-dangerous-driving-on-cte-allegedly-reaching-speeds-of-137-155kmh

This Group of Speedsters is caught by a Road Hogger driving at 90 km/h in Lane 1...really Sabo these Idiots to the Max.🤣

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 8

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

All these CBKs must chop off their hands… Sooner or later, innocent lives will be lost…

Kanna bao toh by a road hogger 😂😂😂

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

Got a feeling these jokers will be out and doing the same thing again. Just a matter of time, as long as punishment is not changed to car confiscated and impounded and then crushed for illegal racing. Or these cars can be confiscated by TP  to be used as undercover cars to catch other speedsters 😁😁

Correct la, as saying, leopard will never change its spots lo. These jerks would never scare and learn, until they got killed. But if they want to get killed, they should not involved others road user.

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

I always welcome the idea of those caught of dangerous driving / went past red lights / no give way in school zones, to have their car impounded by govt and put on sale in a govt bidding market instead of those tiny weeny fines imposed. It served 3 points:

- No matter expensive cars or cheaper cars, get confiscated, the owners sure heart ache - deterrent effect.

- It gets a dangerous weapon out of these potential murderers (yes, the car is a weapon)

- It will actually softens the cars market with all these cars getting back into the market into the hands of those who truly needs and deserves the car.

---------------------------------------------

Maybe got chance of those living in movie dreams of getting a previously car owned by a mod with VIP drugs / documents hidden in the car and the mod tracing the car back to the new owners, etc etc ....... ok I dream too much, lol

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

I always welcome the idea of those caught of dangerous driving / went past red lights / no give way in school zones, to have their car impounded by govt and put on sale in a govt bidding market instead of those tiny weeny fines imposed. It served 3 points:

- No matter expensive cars or cheaper cars, get confiscated, the owners sure heart ache - deterrent effect.

- It gets a dangerous weapon out of these potential murderers (yes, the car is a weapon)

- It will actually softens the cars market with all these cars getting back into the market into the hands of those who truly needs and deserves the car.

---------------------------------------------

Maybe got chance of those living in movie dreams of getting a previously car owned by a mod with VIP drugs / documents hidden in the car and the mod tracing the car back to the new owners, etc etc ....... ok I dream too much, lol

Sometime Cars got confiscated,the Finance Company suffered,these People will not pay installment,they will tell the Finance Companies sue them..

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, ER-3682 said:

Sometime Cars got confiscated,the Finance Company suffered,these People will not pay installment,they will tell the Finance Companies sue them..

Another point of good deterrent.

People should not buy cars which they cannot even afford. And if you really do, please make sure you do not do stupid actions that will get your car confiscated then. 

I still cannot get over the fact that parents spent and wasted how many years of love and money to groom a kid only to get killed by a reckless driver.

53 minutes ago, Freeder said:

All these CBKs must chop off their hands… Sooner or later, innocent lives will be lost…

Kanna bao toh by a road hogger 😂😂😂

Maybe the road hogger is big people 

racing tio beo by big people really sway

• Haha! 2

34 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

when the finance companies lose enough money due to them lending to SGN and SGN's cars get impounded, then they will learn not to lend to them or charge them high high interest rates, in a way deterring the SGN's from buying. 

So please impound the cars, especially the SeeLokKoks.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

155 so slow? They need to work harder reach Tanjong Pagar status to become filial sons, loving husbands and charitable citizens.

• Haha! 5

38 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

155 so slow? They need to work harder reach Tanjong Pagar status to become filial sons, loving husbands and charitable citizens.

Got caught at 155.

Maybe previously driving at 250🤪

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Got caught at 155.

true story. 

many many years back a friend of mine got clocked at 125. 

a few minutes before that we were doing more than double that. 😅

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Got caught at 155.

Scary ahh ....

The other day one van zoomed pass me on PIE, I was on 2nd lane doing 90-95.

He seemed like last minute change to lane 1 and missed my right side of car by just a few inches .... at 110-130?

In less then 10 seconds he disappeared far far ahead ..... smell no smoke.

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cyclist-dies-in-suspected-early-morning-hit-and-run-accident-along-adam-road

SINGAPORE - A 43-year-old male cyclist died after an alleged hit-and-run accident along Adam Road on Wednesday morning.

The police said they were alerted to an accident at 6.29am on Wednesday involving a car and a bicycle along Adam Road, towards Lornie Road, before the exit to the Pan-Island Expressway heading to Tuas.

The cyclist was unconscious when he was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where he died, said the police and Singapore Civil Defence Force.

The police added that they are investigating two men, aged 38 and 40.

The Straits Times understands that one of the two men is the owner of the car, believed to be a white Mercedes, and the other is his acquaintance.

The cyclist was a member of the Australian and New Zealand Association (Anza) Cycling club.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 8

45 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cyclist-dies-in-suspected-early-morning-hit-and-run-accident-along-adam-road

SINGAPORE - A 43-year-old male cyclist died after an alleged hit-and-run accident along Adam Road on Wednesday morning.

The police said they were alerted to an accident at 6.29am on Wednesday involving a car and a bicycle along Adam Road, towards Lornie Road, before the exit to the Pan-Island Expressway heading to Tuas.

The cyclist was unconscious when he was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where he died, said the police and Singapore Civil Defence Force.

The police added that they are investigating two men, aged 38 and 40.

The Straits Times understands that one of the two men is the owner of the car, believed to be a white Mercedes, and the other is his acquaintance.

The cyclist was a member of the Australian and New Zealand Association (Anza) Cycling club.

my guess is the driver drank the whole night till 6am.... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1