Better to crash driving recklessly trying to make more money

than driving safety and earning less.

:D

97% of PHV drivers swear by this.

Time is $$$ ...... that's their motto.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

whahahahahahha.. why the BMW get impatience i guess is the ai mai ai mai driving speed of the phv lah.. like taxis when no passenger their style is ai mai ai mai speed de..

I not saying BM is right lah..

while the front car might have been a little slow but that does not justify the BM to overtake the car this way, the BM could have collided with the bike who had just turned out from the car park. Further down the road, the BM did another similar dangerous overtaking as well. Both overtaking go to show the undesirable reckless driving behaviour of the BM driver.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

There's no greater shame than being chiet by a mickey mouse car 😭

Aiya, nowadays no matter how big or how small your car is not important lo. Must see how daring you are to perform such stunt la. And pray for the other driver can response fast and not to bang onto the car. Not everytime would be so lucky.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

55 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Everyone renting car follow this rule.

Better to crash driving recklessly trying to save one minute 

than driving safety and paying more.

Maybe your MIL can be a PHV driver. :wut:

She will earns more than you per day with her driving skills on the road.... :serious-business:

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

whahahahahahha.. why the BMW get impatience i guess is the ai mai ai mai driving speed of the phv lah.. like taxis when no passenger their style is ai mai ai mai speed de..

I not saying BM is right lah..

I recently encounter one taxi lao like that on a 2 lane road. 

ai mai ai mai never mind, but the ah lao straddled 2 lanes for a while without indicating whether he wanted to block left or right! Till I gave a good honk. 

• Praise 3

On 11/29/2022 at 7:43 PM, Jellandross said:

Camcar anyhow post beedio causing undue distress to finger pointer and his precious car 😂😂😂

25nov2022 1725hrs Bukit panjang Ring road #SNA316T mercedes gla180

upset at toyota sienta for slowing down the turning green light started blinking & posting the video online

quoted

Hi, i’m the driver of your earlier post SNA316T at bukit panjang

Your post has created so much unnecessary comments. No verification on the facts can cause undue distress to others. I will see if i need to seek legal advices

I will make a police report as i saw comments that were detrimental to me and my car

Now this fker self pwn again. Sienta stopped when green arrow started blinking, nothing wrong mah :D 

On 11/29/2022 at 9:53 PM, Abracadabra said:

Mine is the top floor 😊

Outbid the other 3 or 4 buyers to get this resale unit. My wife said I seow ....... but now she realized I made the right decision. 

Imagine one night you hear kids running and stomping from your ceiling.... wooohoo :D 

• Haha! 3

On 11/29/2022 at 10:27 PM, 13177 said:

In this era, so easy for people who just passed their driving to rent a car. Unlike last time dont have so many such type of car sharing scheme, and all car rentals requirement back then need to be age 23 year old and above and at least 1 year driving licence then can rent car.

I think the influx of cock drivers started around the same time as the introduction of Class 3A driving licence :D 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 11/29/2022 at 10:48 PM, Ct3833 said:

after all, everytime when one whacks a car, the hirer will have to pay 9.8k of damage upfront. This car is as simple as a buggy, 4 wheel and 2 electric motors wrap around by sheet metal, how expensive could the repair cost be? I dont think it requires 9.8k per repair most of the time, the excess form the damage claim will become part of their profit, this is a good business model. Cheap rental might just be a bait, damage claim might be the real profit income .

You forgot that getting into an accident means rental income lost. The excess is so high partly because of this. This is why one must never langgar a vehicle used for commercial purposes as much as possible.

23 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Can TP/LTA come out and clarify, get those G and T plates out of the fking right lane! 

Most of the G plates take the chance to go to lane 1 when the traffic slows to 70kph and below. When that happens, suck thumb because they are not speeding and not hogging :D 

18 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

This Group of Speedsters is caught by a Road Hogger driving at 90 km/h in Lane 1...really Sabo these Idiots to the Max.🤣

Why must the cb cam car be on lane 1 at 2am when all lanes are clear? Really retarded driver :D 

• Haha! 4

13 hours ago, Shibadog said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cyclist-dies-in-suspected-early-morning-hit-and-run-accident-along-adam-road

SINGAPORE - A 43-year-old male cyclist died after an alleged hit-and-run accident along Adam Road on Wednesday morning.

The police said they were alerted to an accident at 6.29am on Wednesday involving a car and a bicycle along Adam Road, towards Lornie Road, before the exit to the Pan-Island Expressway heading to Tuas.

The cyclist was unconscious when he was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where he died, said the police and Singapore Civil Defence Force.

The police added that they are investigating two men, aged 38 and 40.

The Straits Times understands that one of the two men is the owner of the car, believed to be a white Mercedes, and the other is his acquaintance.

The cyclist was a member of the Australian and New Zealand Association (Anza) Cycling club.

BBQ liao, AMDK kena killed by hit and run. Confirm dua ki liao :D 

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Imagine one night you hear kids running and stomping from your ceiling.... wooohoo :D 

This one i always hear people say. If stay on top floor, if one day you hear noise from upstairs, then really dont know how to react siah. Lol.

• Haha! 3

10 hours ago, Beregond said:

That stretch is a crazy place to cycle in a week day morning.😪

At 0620hrs the road there is still relatively empty.. the jam usually starts after 0730.

• Praise 1

Cannot lah.

Every day she smash up one of my used cars end of the month I have no more cars to sell.

:D

40 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Maybe your MIL can be a PHV driver. :wut:

She will earns more than you per day with her driving skills on the road.... :serious-business:

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Beregond said:

That stretch is a crazy place to cycle in a week day morning.😪

true but that accident happened at/before 6:30am. 

I'm not sure how heavy the traffic there usually is at that time but i believe we can give cyclists space to cycle on road during off peak hours. During "normal" hours, it's a different story. 

• Praise 4

Just now, Shibadog said:

true but that accident happened at/before 6:30am. 

I'm not sure how heavy the traffic there usually is at that time but i believe we can give cyclists space to cycle on road during off peak hours. During "normal" hours, it's a different story. 

I cycle from Kheam Hock via Lornie Highway into Thomson around 7am once a month.

I see substantially more cars in front of Nanyang Girl than Lornie Highway.

↡ Advertisement