Singapore Reckless Drivers XIII

DOBIEMKZ

7 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

If rich maybe can get away scot free 

Like the red Merc a class. No sight no news.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Supercharged
7 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

A life was lost. Till now no news, very very strange. 

Must be white horse. Still free to gallop.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Using punishment has zero deterrent effects.  Someone reminded me of death sentence for drug trafficking.

There should be more road blocks nowadays POST COVID.

The roadblocks should be 10pm to 7am.

Was stopped at a roadblock at 5am near where I used to stay...infamous for notorious activities...

Yaya papaya mata mata asked for my ic without giving a reason for it...i just gave even though I was a little buay song...he then tried to kl with me and asked where I was heading while he waited for HQ to check on my record...told him I was going to work...he then said sarcastically "Going to work huh! So early huh!?" 

Limpeh oredi didn't had enuf sleep the night before still kena this type of chao sng papaya...i stared at him and threw him a line immediately "I'm going to work but you're oredi at work...who's earlier here?" 

He LLST returned my ic and waved me to drive off...

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 12

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

A life was lost. Till now no news, very very strange. 

Must be from a VERY GOOD Family...I suspect it is a Minister's Son.

• Praise 1
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Was stopped at a roadblock at 5am near where I used to stay...infamous for notorious activities...

Yaya papaya mata mata asked for my ic without giving a reason for it...i just gave even though I was a little buay song...he then tried to kl with me and asked where I was heading while he waited for HQ to check on my record...told him I was going to work...he then said sarcastically "Going to work huh! So early huh!?" 

Limpeh oredi didn't had enuf sleep the night before still kena this type of chao sng papaya...i stared at him and threw him a line immediately "I'm going to work but you're oredi at work...who's earlier here?" 

Lucky its 5.00 am and you told the police that you going to work and he believed you.   

If 2.00 am and you tell police the same thing. He will ask you again, going to work ?, Housebreaking ahhh...... :XD:

• Haha! 11

29 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Roadblock usually happen between 12am to early morning like 5am. Now i dont see road block anymore since between these hours, i would be in bed sleeping. Unlike last last last time when i always out on fri and sat and only go home around 1-2am, always kena road block. Remember there was once when i kena road block not far from my house, stopped by the mata and he asked me where i was going, i told him going home and he asked where, and i replied infront lo. 😂

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Teksi Lau like to chut this kind of trick 

inch out a bit to inconvenience you. If you buay zai, you have to zham brake stop for him. Then he comes out like a boss

but this teksi Lau sway sway too tio someone who is too near to do anything

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Teksi Lau like to chut this kind of trick 

inch out a bit to inconvenience you. If you buay zai, you have to zham brake stop for him. Then he comes out like a boss

but this teksi Lau sway sway too tio someone who is too near to do anything

Correct lo, majority teksi lau are jerks and idiots on the road, and their driving super dangerous and endanger other road users. Many many years ago i crashed onto one teksi and 100% it was that teksi lau fault! Resulted i suffered side effect from the whiplash. [mad]

And now not only dangerous teksi driving on the road, but added PHVs who also drive dangerously. [sweatdrop]

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Lucky its 5.00 am and you told the police that you going to work and he believed you.   

If 2.00 am and you tell police the same thing. He will ask you again, going to work ?, Housebreaking ahhh...... :XD:

Yessi...steal chicken caress the bitch...😅😁

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Roadblock usually happen between 12am to early morning like 5am. Now i dont see road block anymore since between these hours, i would be in bed sleeping. Unlike last last last time when i always out on fri and sat and only go home around 1-2am, always kena road block. Remember there was once when i kena road block not far from my house, stopped by the mata and he asked me where i was going, i told him going home and he asked where, and i replied infront lo. 😂

Fitvip will know better...😁

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Want to show he is "Cheng hu Lang"

Got power one.🤣

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Want to show he is "Cheng hu Lang"

Got power one.🤣

More like rookie wanted to show off the halo...macam rookie lokuns at hospital...go canteen jiak cai png also must have the stethoscope around the neck 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6