DOBIEMKZ

16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This one crashed tested.

Don't know can drive straight or not.

:D

Cannot drive straight then drive crooked....to where?😁

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, mikk123 said:

bro...you missed it? that was the most exciting pic of the day! 🤣 sorry,  I can't find it too.

I missed the post till I read those comments after and so I got excited but unfortunately the picture was gone when i referred back.  😏...😒....😏

21 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Most people ego very very big, cannot allow others to cut into their lane even for ambulance. 😅

• Praise 3

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Most people ego very very big, cannot allow others to cut into their lane even for ambulance. 😅

To be fair to the car, Malaysia ambulances are not that "flashy" as ours. Car would have assumem for another Mama's van cutting Q!

• Haha! 3

27 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

To be fair to the car, Malaysia ambulances are not that "flashy" as ours. Car would have assumem for another Mama's van cutting Q!

In Malaysia, standstill cars will move to the left when there is ambulance.

All lanes will automatically move to the left for the ambulance.

• Praise 5

19 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I overlooked your post and missed out the picture and now cannot open. Do u mind to re-post it?😁

I got it from external link

Fy2MQyJ.jpg

Edited by Beanoyip
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

All rushing Home for Dinner.?Tyres must not use "T" Brand,use "M or B" Brands best..Brakes need to upgrade the Ceramics Brakes...but just say..follow too close..none of the above really work.

Not early morning?

44 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Not early morning?

If early Morning..means last night watch Football World Cup & not enough Sleep..drive like Zoombies.

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

I got it from external link

Fy2MQyJ.jpg

Okay thank you. This one seems that Bluesg car not at fault; it stopped and the white car probably tried swerve to left lane to circumvent it but couldn't clear and crashed against stationery bluesg car....

On 12/5/2022 at 5:57 PM, Beregond said:

😂🤣

This looks like the T-junction near Boon Lay/ex-JJC/Caltex?

From the video, the lights were green and in favour of the car preparing to make a right turn. The lights were red (red man) thus not in favour of the e-biker, who looked like he was trying to outrun the right-turning car.

The driver of the car was lucky this time...

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

Wonder if they let police car cut? In sg I know many don’t give a shit about regular police cars, only scared of TP cars or bikes.

best is to cut with a dump truck. No car will challenge.  😂

19 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Wonder if they let police car cut? In sg I know many don’t give a shit about regular police cars, only scared of TP cars or bikes.

best is to cut with a dump truck. No car will challenge.  😂

there's no reason to take extraordinary measures to make way for a regular police car unless it has blinkers on 

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, Atonchia said:

https://mothership.sg/2022/12/man-fined-5000-accident-daughter/

He should get a longer punishment.

Why son and 51 days old daughter not secure in car seats?

The stupid motorcyclist speeding 30 to 60km/h above speed limits and contributing to the accident only got composite fine instead of revoking his license? 

No wonder so many (drivers included) still speeding without worries. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Sad 1